FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at this bloke on TV running a cannabis 'cafe' from a 1 bedroom flat in a UK estate. Also renting out couches to sleep on for 5 pound a night.
I'd be totally against that sort of thing, but the smell would remind me of my younger days in my college dorm. Streaking would also remind me of those days, but, well, I'd rather not go into it ...

I'd be totally against that sort of thing, but the smell would remind me of my younger days in my college dorm. Streaking would also remind me of those days, but, well, I'd rather not go into it ...
Well it's on a show called "Nightmare Neighbour Next Door".

Pot smoke isn't actually that bad, well at least not horrid like tobacco.

Ive never tried it. Or tobacco. Could not be less interested
Neither have I. I rarely even drank. Just not me. Now if they would have had pokies on campus...:p

Well it's on a show called "Nightmare Neighbour Next Door".

Pot smoke isn't actually that bad, well at least not horrid like tobacco.
The first college roommate I had when I transferred schools smelled up the room all of the time. I only tolerated him for a few weeks and moved to another dorm, though he used to share the chopped liver his mother sent to him. I presume he ended up as either a drug addict/dealer or a doctor. He was Jewish. Mmmmm...chopped liver. :p

The Jonestown massacre is going to be on Sunday Night tonight. Unfortunately Ch 7 has used the product "Kool Aid" in their ads as to what the poisons were mixed with. Wrong. It was Flavor Aid, a rival of Kool Aid. So the phrase "to drink the Kool Aid" is incorrectly referenced each time it's used. So there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back