Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

This is no longer about you

New scandal

Cloud_ tricked Elton Johns Wig into getting a suspension by forcing him to delist haydo when other clubs in the same situation have not been forced to remove players.

The lack of commentary from the admin on this issue speaks volumes here, dirtier than dutton with an au pair
Not enough penalties these days. Captains are becoming lax. I put the Wonders to one impromptu test to see whether they can abide by the rules correctly and they fail. Now Elton Johns Wig needs delete his account, the Wonders need to delist him and then re-sign him to the correct squad list in order prove that they understand how to follow rules. If they fail, once again they'll be suspended and be required to delete their account and this will continue in perpetuity until it is done successfully.
weak cloud, weak

what you need to do is say the following:

"Hey Sterge , you taylor swift loving fanboi. Why don't you, go **** yourself, and stop telling me how to do my job. When you're not a failed captain at a rabble of a SFA club, call me - we can chat then. Until then, **** off, and go back to living in NaturalDisaster shadow"
I like Sterge, he's cute. I remember back in his rookie season he made a media thread interviewing himself in order to boost his profile to garner more EKA votes.

I like Sterge, he's cute. I remember back in his rookie season he made a media thread interviewing himself in order to boost his profile to garner more EKA votes.

Sterge was a WONDER?

Not enough penalties these days. Captains are becoming lax. I put the Wonders to one impromptu test to see whether they can abide by the rules correctly and they fail. Now Elton Johns Wig needs delete his account, the Wonders need to delist him and then re-sign him to the correct squad list in order prove that they understand how to follow rules. If they fail, once again they'll be suspended and be required to delete their account and this will continue in perpetuity until it is done successfully.

To be fair interviewing myself was because i'm a trailblazing genius, the thread interviewing all the captains was to boost my profile and garner EKA votes and just FYI it worked ;)

To be fair interviewing myself was because i'm a trailblazing genius, the thread interviewing all the captains was to boost my profile and garner EKA votes and just FYI it worked ;)

That’s a lot of words to say “i am Sterge, I’m a bath water drinking flog”

Breaking scandal.

Matera92 walks out on Hawks, cites constant sexual advances from The Filth Wizard with absolutely no follow through for the falling out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

This actually started off as a great thread.

Now it's just cringe-worthy and reeks of desperation to cling onto any relevence someone has, much like the Simpsons after 29 seasons.

#scandal

Ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back