Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

This actually started off as a great thread.

Now it's just cringe-worthy and reeks of desperation to cling onto any relevence someone has, much like the Simpsons after 29 seasons.

#scandal

Go away you piece of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, Ill give you this one.

I let my guard down and went full Dragon and you should never go full Dragon.

My thoughts on this thread still stand.
Our thoughts on you being a piece of s**t stand too.

Seriously though, what BRAB got banned for is a joke.. and that’s coming from someone who hasn’t had the best history with him.

The first time or the one yesterday?

Seriously though, what BRAB got banned for is a joke.. and that’s coming from someone who hasn’t had the best history with him.
I’ve even worse history with him. Although I do love him now...

I can assure you, if BRAB is banned, it’s because he wants to be banned. A pawn being sacrificed in his elaborate chess game. Nothing is as it seems with that boy.

Or...
Another theory is, that if he didn’t deserve his ban on this occasion, it’s a square up for one of the many other dastardly things he’s done in the past, and got away with.

Either way, don’t cry for BRAB .

The first time or the one yesterday?
Yesterday.

I’ve even worse history with him. Although I do love him now...

I can assure you, if BRAB is banned, it’s because he wants to be banned. A pawn being sacrificed in his elaborate chess game. Nothing is as it seems with that boy.

Or...
Another theory is, that if he didn’t deserve his ban on this occasion, it’s a square up for one of the many other dastardly things he’s done in the past, and got away with.

Either way, don’t cry for BRAB .
You have worse history? Please.

The league is worse off for bans like yesterday’s.

Yesterday.

You have worse history? Please.

The league is worse off for bans like yesterday’s.

should the league be allowed to have posting guidelines outside those of bigfooty?

When you're coming off a ban would make sense if you're on a shorter leash.

what most people ignore is the cumulative effect of points

if you get a minor (ie 3 points), but you already have 9, 14, or (god forbid) 18 points accrued, the consequence of the minor 3 point infraction will be major weeks or a perma.

we have lost 3 posters on the rfc board for minor s**t in their last infraction, but it was their points history that brought them down.

what most people ignore is the cumulative effect of points

if you get a minor (ie 3 points), but you already have 9, 14, or (god forbid) 18 points accrued, the consequence of the minor 3 point infraction will be major weeks or a perma.

we have lost 3 posters on the rfc board for minor s**t in their last infraction, but it was their points history that brought them down.

Which realistically makes sense, if you're a repeat offender and you continue to offend repeatedly what's the point of more chances?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back