Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He used to be a development coach at Port, was also North Adelaide's coach circa 2010.

I just find it interesting that they have a competition and it's won by someone who's in the industry with associations with Port Adelaide and a direct connection to Kane Cornes.

The whole thing sounds completely rigged to me.
Does seem coincidental.

Similar thing happened with my neighbours business.
He has this advertisement on Facebook like and share my business for your chance to win a family show pass plus $200 to spend at the show.
Well after a month of advertisements, surprise surprise the neighbours partners friend across the road somehow manages to win.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

The winner of Sen’s random test comp

Ex centrals captain. He did work st the power for awhile not sure if he still does.

Does seem coincidental.

Similar thing happened with my neighbours business.
He has this advertisement on Facebook like and share my business for your chance to win a family show pass plus $200 to spend at the show.
Well after a month of advertisements, surprise surprise the neighbours partners friend across the road somehow manages to win.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Frank ' Foot in the Door ' Pangallo Likes This

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not quite sure what SEN are trying to do?? Are they trying to attract Port supporters only? Cornes? Rooch? DerWayne? Are they serious?

Surely they realise Port makes up, at best, 30% of supporters in SA. They really are limiting themselves with their choices here.

I would dare say that they are listening to the wrong people (most probably Kane), PEN (Port Power Entertainment Network) is going to be a massive flop if they keep rolling out Port celebrities to run all the programs and Kane keeps trying to use the term "balance" :$

I'm not quite sure what SEN are trying to do?? Are they trying to attract Port supporters only? Cornes? Rooch? DerWayne? Are they serious?

Surely they realise Port makes up, at best, 30% of supporters in SA. They really are limiting themselves with their choices here.

Perhaps all they are trying to do is kill 5AA by poaching part of its audience.

To have Kane, Rooch and Russell on one station on a daily basi? FMD, who thought that s**t up? Someone with NFI!

Perhaps all they are trying to do is kill 5AA by poaching part of its audience.

To have Kane, Rooch and Russell on one station on a daily basi? FMD, who thought that s**t up? Someone with NFI!
Dwayne Russell's voice, possibly more than any other commentator, incites an urge in me throw large objects at the TV. Even in the first quarter

I am just waiting for the day that Dwayne describes Steven Motlop as a star especially because he bagged the s**t out of him when Adelaide were after him.

"Geelong couldn't wait to get rid of him", "he's Lazy", "one way runner", "liability", "Adelaide are kidding themselves if they think he's worth the ridiculous money that they are offering to him".

Yet the moment Port signed him (more than likely for more than we offered him) the criticism just came to a screeching halt, I am willing to bet that once he thinks that people have forgotten about his tirade he'll start referring to Motlop as a star at Port.

Last edited:
If they keep this up, the lines will be drawn and 5AA can just relax and be Double Crow. I know where I'll be placing my ratings bets.

As a current club sponsor, you really mean Triple M.

5AA will just become irrelevant and fade away back to horse racing like the 1980’s

5AA will just become irrelevant and fade away back to horse racing like the 1980’s

5aa rates very well, sure sport is very important to them but not the be all and end all. Don’t think SEN is going to send them out of business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The club backed the wrong horse on that deal rating wise. I get that target audiance has a bit to do with it but even then Triple M isn't a big player in the under 40's compared to other FM stations.

In the last 12 months FiveAA has had some of their best ratings. Triple M has remained steady but is cutting back local shows and sport coverage.

Having said that I don't think our deal with Triple M that changed anything with FiveAA which is probably a good thing given their current ratings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back