Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

I never got bent out of shape. I feel sorry for K-Dav and the other vamps, EJW and Sante. I have my own opinions about the amulet, which I have shared, but which were obviously 'wrong headed' and I have a private view about the moderating this game, which I will take to the grave with me.

You had us rumbled anyway. The moment I broke with my posting conventions you were on to me and you were on to K-Dav. You played well and your evil faction may well win.
Again why feel sorry for anyone, it’s just a game.
It’s all #swimmingandtits afterwards.

I’ve been pummelled in this game more times than I can remember and all I ever remember is people laughing at me.
Bastards.

Again why feel sorry for anyone, it’s just a game.
It’s all #swimmingandtits afterwards.

I’ve been pummelled in this game more times than I can remember and all I ever remember is people laughing at me.
Bastards.
Sorry might not be the right word, but K-Dav played very well and up until this morning I think MWPP and me were the new Dynamic Duo. There was a widespread 'misconception about the amulet clearly evident in the thread and if that had been cleared up, things would have been different. I actually think we would have won with ease, but it looks like village will anyway. I will enjoy MWPP's success.

All I will say is that:

ooOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoo
Welcome back from the dead ghost ;)
I note that you cropped part of the sentence out ie the "or quote PMs" part, so I thought the screenshot clause referred to that.
I posted the screenshot in case the post was unliked
Instead, others liked your post :)

Sorry might not be the right word, but K-Dav played very well and up until this morning I think MWPP and me were the new Dynamic Duo. There was a widespread 'misconception about the amulet clearly evident in the thread and if that had been cleared up, things would have been different. I actually think we would have won with ease, but it looks like village will anyway. I will enjoy MWPP's success.
A duo of evil twins ;)
Yes the misconception about the amulet was very widespread indeed. In the end it took Wooshette (who says she wrote that paragraph in the OP) to clear it up, but that was this morning and after you had been lynched . I wish the OP had clearly stated what each thing included rather than using a word like "intimidations" instead of specifying that it only included being blackmailed or silenced .
I agree with the sentiment of your post.
I'm still wondering though- will the amulet protect you from dying along with the other vampires, Carlisle? :)

A duo of evil twins ;)
Yes the misconception about the amulet was very widespread indeed. In the end it took Wooshette (who says she wrote that paragraph in the OP) to clear it up, but that was this morning and after you had been lynched . I wish the OP had clearly stated what each thing included rather than using a word like "intimidations" instead of specifying that it only included being blackmailed or silenced .
I'm still wondering though- will the amulet protect you from dying along with the other vampires, Carlisle? :)
As I said I wrote it for my previous games which didn’t include vampires, mods use all different OPs or write their own, I lifted it from someone else’s old Werewolf game and modified it to suit mine.
Other mods might do the same, it’s up to each player to read each OP carefully..each one has different rules and different roles attached to it.

A duo of evil twins ;)
I wont be lynched in this game. It appears I will die once Head Vamp dies, despite alleged immunity of amulet.

A duo of evil twins ;)
I hope so. I deserve to live! What do you think Wooshette?

EJW can't be the head vamp as he seered as a Boncer
U2tigers ?
I wont be lynched in this game. It appears I will die once Head Vamp dies, despite alleged immunity of amulet.
Sorry I mispoke. After you had been outed.

I hope so. I deserve to live! What do you think Wooshette?
I don't see why dying by vampire should be any different to dying in another way
ie both the Amulet and Doctor power should protect from that ?

U2tigers ?

I don't see why dying by vampire should be any different to dying in another way
Let's rewrite the in the rules in this regard and float them in the appropriate places. I will have a crack before the next game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is time for the Village to go a bit lateral. If you think K-Dav is the VAMP you can lynch any old time. The real question is how was Wooshette so sure K-dav is the Vamp? You have all been played in the biggest BIGGEST FALSE REVEAL IN HISTORY! For the Village to win you have to find Alpha and GF and I can say with every certainty that Wooshette is one of those roles. As for Head Vamp, K-Dav is protecting someone else. Someone called EJW!

No need to ask how I know. Because you know how I know.

P.S. I hope I don't get modkilled for telling the truth.
You're funny.

U2tigers ?

Yeah EJW can't be Head Vamp, is the way I read it.

Of course not.

I've said it over and over, I'm a boncer. WTF is 3KZ on and where can I get some?
You could however be the Head Boncer? BUt I don't think you are.

Wooshette is the Head Dapper IMO, she came out of hiding when there was only her left in the Dapper gang.

U2tigers ?

I guess we will see what the actual mod decides, it’s his game.

Wooshette is the Head Dapper IMO, she came out of hiding when there was only her left in the Dapper gang.
If by head boncer you meant jongfather then I concur . I was suspicious of Wooshette this morning too , and had her in mind for my lynch vote before the kdavva74 disclosure .

Just be glad I didn’t jump over a cliff instead of get involved in this sookfest.
I’m sure tomorrow peoples egos and pride will rule the roost and you’ll all find out.
Meanwhile 2 very very quiet players are just doing enough and probably laughing their arses off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back