Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That reminds me
non-story, side mission related, probably not even a spoiler
some bloke who I helped out told me to check out an illegal moonshine business under a shop in Strawberry, but I haven't been there yet to look. I wonder if it only fires if someone mentions it to you?

That reminds me
non-story, side mission related, probably not even a spoiler
some bloke who I helped out told me to check out an illegal moonshine business under a shop in Strawberry, but I haven't been there yet to look. I wonder if it only fires if someone mentions it to you?
nah you don't need the info first. Just go check it out. I had some guy tell me about the kinky gunsmith but it was yonks after I'd sorted it all out. The one in Strawberry you'll be able to spot if you go below the entrance balcony

Yeah found that, message popped up saying you've found a shop's side business that you can rob - so assuming that's all you can do.

No idea how to get in there though.
rob the gunshop owner to make him let you in. I gave money to a drunk that told me there was a high rollers card game up there but unsure if you can play or just rob

im playing this game too much. In real life im going to bed and having dreams about the bloody game, but with weird twists to it. Just woke up now from a dream where i was knocking the teeth out of some old guy with the butt of my rifle because he was trying to steal my groceries....
Step away from the game man.

I robed that shop next to the sheriffs office in Valentine and when i went back a while later he still sold me stuff but did make a remark as to not do it again haha
One of the gun shops has a basement with dude locked up
I Shot the owner in the face and released the prisoner and every time i go there 2 buy ammo he says i better not do it again

Currently trying to finish Chapter 3 because i want to to go to Saint Dennis to open the stables to upgrade my slow old war horse i got for free.I just seem to play the game with intentions to do missions and move forward but end up playing for 3 hours + and doing SFA mission wise! lol

No use trying to tame the small White Arabian which resembles a skinny Shetland Pony now in the middle of bum * with no fast travel there or back! Once chapter 4 starts the horses available to buy in the Saint Dennis stables are sensational.

I robed that shop next to the sheriffs office in Valentine and when i went back a while later he still sold me stuff but did make a remark as to not do it again haha
I did that one yesterday. Haven't been back yet but it makes sense he'd still sell to you, the side business was run by O'Driscolls, not the doctor. He's probably happy to not be dealing with them anymore!

Currently trying to finish Chapter 3 because i want to to go to Saint Dennis to open the stables to upgrade my slow old war horse i got for free.I just seem to play the game with intentions to do missions and move forward but end up playing for 3 hours + and doing SFA mission wise! lol

No use trying to tame the small White Arabian which resembles a skinny Shetland Pony now in the middle of bum **** with no fast travel there or back! Once chapter 4 starts the horses available to buy in the Saint Dennis stables are sensational.
A shetland Pony that could win the Melbourne Cup. Totally worth it and it doesn't take that long. I fast travelled 3/4 the way there, killed the Legendary Bison while I was there and headed down to the trapper afterwards at full tilt. Just take your saddle off your old horse and make it follow you home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im playing this game too much. In real life im going to bed and having dreams about the bloody game, but with weird twists to it. Just woke up now from a dream where i was knocking the teeth out of some old guy with the butt of my rifle because he was trying to steal my groceries....

You should have hogtied him and left him in a trolley.

A shetland Pony that could win the Melbourne Cup. Totally worth it and it doesn't take that long. I fast travelled 3/4 the way there, killed the Legendary Bison while I was there and headed down to the trapper afterwards at full tilt. Just take your saddle off your old horse and make it follow you home.

Chapter 4 horses have better stats. ;)

Edit: major spoiler.

I’m struggling to play this now, not because it’s not a good game, but because I’ve finished the main story and there’s this sadness to it. Arthur is gone, everyone (almost is gone). Anyone else feel this way? I want Arthur and the good times back

Last edited:
I’m struggling to play this now, not because it’s not a good game, but because I’ve finished the main story and there’s this sadness to it. Arthur is gone, everyone (almost is gone). Anyone else feel this way? I want Arthur and the good times back
God I wish you'd marked that a bloody end game spoiler

Anyone else, don't click unless you celebrate finished it

The last chapter with Arthur dying of tuberculosis is so depressing

Also, I’ve bumped into old gang members in the epilogue: Mary-Beth is at the train station in Valentine, Tilly is at a trolley stop by the theatre in St. Denis and Pearson owns the General Store in Rhodes, but what happened to Karen? Or Trelawney?

Last edited:
God I wish you'd marked that a bloody end game spoiler

Anyone else, don't click unless you celebrate finished it
I'm just avoiding spoilers until I've finished it so never probably

Remove this Banner Ad

Back