The official Bigfooty NBA week 5 thread - Ask a question about the game /Kevin Durant

Remove this Banner Ad

J McGee for MVP

This kid is seriously going places. Unbelievable.

NBA teams should tank hard for this kid. He's got multiple rings written all over him.

Im not sold on him just yet. I read a crazy stat which I hope isnt true. But if he were to join the NBA right now he would be the 2nd heaviest bloke in the entire league behind only Boban.

Marjanovic is 7'3! Zion is 6'7. Has a real Shawn Kemp feel about him. I worry. Having said that, I hope the Bulls miraculously get the 1st pick and draft him. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sold on him just yet. I read a crazy stat which I hope isnt true. But if he were to join the NBA right now he would be the 2nd heaviest bloke in the entire league behind only Boban.

Marjanovic is 7'3! Zion is 6'7. Has a real Shawn Kemp feel about him. I worry. Having said that, I hope the Bulls miraculously get the 1st pick and draft him. :D
I absolutely understand where people are coming from in regards to his size and the comparison with Kemp is apt but ... you have to take the chance with this kid imo he could be anything - once in a generation without a doubt if he stays healthy.

Every time we play him, it's the same thing. He just sets a pick, pops and drains every jumper and then abuses Amir/whoever else on the block when Embiid sits. Guy is a wizard in my eyes.
If only he played a lick of defense. Despite what the Orlando commentary said, it was pretty minimal resistance while guarding Embiid.

I absolutely understand where people are coming from in regards to his size and the comparison with Kemp is apt but ... you have to take the chance with this kid imo he could be anything - once in a generation without a doubt if he stays healthy.
Oh for sure, you gotta take him! Easily worth the gamble but his weight is a real concern and a risk.

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 1.16.36 PM.png

Coach bud after Bucks went on a 24-7 run to end the 3rd, start of 4th and still lost at home.

That's NBA champion Javale McGee to you kind sir.

That's multiple time NBA Champion Javale McGee to you!

The big question was would McGee be able to do what he did for the Warriors if he was playing more than a handful of minutes a night, or could he only be an impact player used in spurts.

His per 36 numbers this year are almost identical to his Warriors time. That's pretty impressive as he used to be super productive in short minutes for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back