Scam Pop Ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for keeping me up to date. Are you able to try any other browsers?
Was getting hit quite often with these before. All happened on safari, switched over to firefox two weeks ago and haven't had any issues thus far.

Chief how many memeberships would it take to ban Quivorir as well?
I for some reason have two memberships. So probably more than that as I single handedly keep this site alive.

View attachment 553354

Chief is there anyway to ban this kind of advertising?
We are trying to find what it is. I can't reproduce it. You can also try using a different browser on your phone as it could be local malware or a security hole in your browser.

Same here. They seem to load between the last post on a page and the link to the next page. Super annoying as that's where you naturally go to click after reading the last post.
Getting it constantly. I'm in Japan getting redirected to a Japanese scam page. Now happening on about 30 percent of my page loads I think. Driving me a bit nuts. I can back out with the history menu but not my back button unless I hammer it and god knows where that will take me to.
Have scanned phone, even reinstalled everything from scratch. Only BF is doing this to me.

This has started with me now as well, using a Samsung phone. Have to close the page, open in private mode, delete history, cookies etc, then go back to normal browsing. Only happens on bigfooty and generally only in the mornings, not in the evening.

Had seemed to stop for me until the last couple of days. My browser used to block them all but some have started to get through.

On Chrome mobile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting the my free gift one as well - at least I think I am. My broadband doesn't let the page load and redirects me to a page telling me that they prevented a malicious page opening in my browser.

I have to wonder what sorts of 'ad networks' bigfooty is using and whether I shouldn't just protect myself with some kind of https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades when this sort of thing happens.

What is it with the NIB ads on my phone? They take ages longer to load than any other, freezing my screen or grey blocking out large chunks of it in the process. Anyone else have this issue on Android?

Still getting these. Half expecting my browser to start treating BigFooty as a malicious website at this point.

Chief noticing that there is advertising being posted as a thread which isn’t being cleaned up by board moderators.

Here’s an example from the Sweet FA board:
Not a fortnight passes that I am not found crying in a shallow pit, covered in quicklime, awaiting my live burial when a young man in Adidas tracksuit pants and with hair greased back, leans over and asks me:

"Capo, fratello mio. Dove è possibile ottenere streaming di eventi sportivi in diretta in alta definizione sul mio telefono cellulare, Chromecast, Apple TV, laptop o desktop?"

"Per favore, ti pagherò il doppio di quello che stanno pagando. Triplicare!" I invariably reply, gagging from the stench of my own soiled pants.

But no longer! Now I tell them to get Kayo Sports and experience the luxury of over 50 sports, streamed live in HD to almost any modern electronic device. Even your Thermomix!**

And I invite all of my SFA**** family to do the same!

Get Kayo free for 14 days and help me pay off these hired goons and go on a high-octane violence-filled thrill ride through the underworld, taking revenge on the murderous bastards who killed my wife and and burned my dog to the ground!

* Free for 14 days, then $25 or $35 a month. Or cancel after 13 days and pay nothing. What do I care?***
** Does not stream to Thermomix brand, or any other, kitchen appliances. *****
*** Don't cancel or I won't get my filthy lucre.
**** Sweet Football Association******
***** Although some fridges have the Internet don't they?
****** Sweet FA

Can these please be cleaned up and the offending poster permabanned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back