Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all wrong.
There is a lot of Bowie in Satellite ( nothing wrong with this of course ) and its a sweet little tune even if it lacks the substance of other Reed tracks, however its far from his best.
Additionally to say Velvet Underground is crap when praising Reed is antithetical in the extreme and laughable to boot.
Not a fan of Lou Reed. The vocal delivery leaves me cold. Satellite of Love shits me to tears so much lyrically that I billied it.

I originally set the deadline at 9.30pm AEDT but the noms are drying up now so I might release them earlier.

If anyone else wants to participate they should look at getting their noms in within the next couple of hours or risk missing out.

I originally set the deadline at 9.30pm AEDT but the noms are drying up now so I might release them earlier.

If anyone else wants to participate they should look at getting their noms in within the next couple of hours or risk missing out.
You got somewhere to be?

Why the rush?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back