Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

I tried a sleeve of the Chrome Soft's and they felt too soft for mine. I'm still really undecided between the Tour B-XS and TP5, they both feel soft, spin numbers are good and both produce a pretty predictable ball flight. I'm interested to see what the new ProV1 is like. I hate the current version; it feels really clicky and hard for mine and can't justify the price.

Try Forte

Having a love/hate relationship with my hybrid lately so just purchased a second hand 5w off ebay. Have an Adams Tight Lies 3w which i quite like so sticking with similar make/model with 5w.

I recently ditched my 3hybrid for a tm m4 5wood

Very happy indeed

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sorry but, enjoy

Black Friday sales at GolfBox.

$50 off $250 code - BF50

$20 off $125 code - BF20

Valid till 26/11.
I want this
2CC783B9-3D30-4D1B-92E6-44D69587990E.png

Does anyone know if the jolt technology would compensate for my shaky hands. I cannot quite lock on the flag with my mates cheaper Callaway Laser Rangefinder.

I want this
View attachment 587044
Does anyone know if the jolt technology would compensate for my shaky hands. I cannot quite lock on the flag with my mates cheaper Callaway Laser Rangefinder.

Dunno if my hands are jolty (sometimes over pressure putts), but in the wind at The National i have no probkems with it

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
Anyone know the type of shaft poor Mr Senden was using today? :eek::eek:

Went out for 9 holes this morning with my boss, 6.30am start.
Pull bag out of boot

M1 Driver looks floppy

Shaft is broken about 1" above the hozel

*ing devastated

Rang GCO when i got home, great customer service.
Bring it in, we'll have a look and contact TM directly.

Elixuh and I were discussing golf bags.

What do you have? What brands do you like? So many to choose from, so many factors - dividers, pockets (most important!), can you fit your p[utter in it?

I know there's a waterproof titleist one at my club that costs just under $300. It's interesting

Elixuh mentioned sun mountain. Expensive, but quality.

Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
If i were in the market for a new golf bag i'd be looking for one with at least a water proof pocket where i can store my phone etc if it rains. Should also be lightweight and easy to carry from A to B.

Other than that I'm not fussed.

I'm probably going to buy a new pushcart soon. Has to have a steady drink holder (no spillage over bumps), umbrella holder, compartment for tees, scorecard, etc and most importantly be able to support my small 6-can carry bag esky.

Bicco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 23, 2013
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Socceroos
I carry mine and have the Ogio 'silencer' which stops the clubs banging around. I actually kind of miss the 'clack, clack' as I walk but I get its purpose.
Has a big putter hole and can hold everything. Drink holder is reachable while walking, great straps.
I thought a design fault was the mechanism to unfold the legs comes apart easily, but it may be just to help stop it snapping. Very easy to put back together.

I carry mine and have the Ogio 'silencer' which stops the clubs banging around. I actually kind of miss the 'clack, clack' as I walk but I get its purpose.
Has a big putter hole and can hold everything. Drink holder is reachable while walking, great straps.
I thought a design fault was the mechanism to unfold the legs comes apart easily, but it may be just to help stop it snapping. Very easy to put back together.

That’s what I have. That’s exactly why I need to buy a new bag. Mechanism keeps coming out and it shits me. The bags fallen over too many times

Big putter hole is great.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back