Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Exhibit B

serveimage
I've met that campaigner

It was only so bad because Richmond hadn't won in most Richmond fans lifetimes.

It will be bad if St Kilda ever win one. Freo fans too would come out of the woodwork and North to a degree

You are correct and making way too much sense for this thread.

If you poke the bear over and over again, then eventually that bear will let you know about it. The sour grapes from Richmond trolls is amazing, it's like they must believe if they keep whinging about it then the result will actually change.

Looking forward to more bitching and complaining from the same boring posters in 2019

Last edited:
You are correct and making way to much sense for this thread.

If you poke the bear over and over again, then eventually that bear will let you know about it. The sour grapes from Richmond trolls is amazing, it's like they must believe if they keep whinging about it then the result will actually change.

Looking forward to more bitching and complaining from the same boring posters in 2019
If you look back over the history of the Bay you'll note that our supportets did warn everyone, that when we finally broke our drought, firstly how big we would be and also what absolute pains in the arse, I dont think we were wrong on either count.

You reap what you sow.

If you look back over the history of the Bay you'll note that our supportets did warn everyone, firstly how big we would be and also what absolute pains in the arse, I dont think we were wrong on either count.

You reap what you sow.

I have no remorse, I've been on Bigfooty since 2004 (previous username deleted) and remember the constant s**t we have received. We win it for just 1 year and those trolls who can give it are still sooking it up because they cant take it back.

Geelong supporters are the ones im most surprised at they have beaten us for almost 30 years, lose 1 final … (oh what a final it was too … remember that Cotchin gather, spin, turn and goal??? ……..) and they lose their collective minds ever since.

One particular North supporter he just cracks the shits because Richmond have gone past his middle of the road pretenders and we used to make him feel better about supporting his nothing club because we had 30 years of pain, we win one flag triple his clubs memberships and out come the tears.

What a bunch of flogs

Last edited:
I have no remorse, I've been on Bigfooty since 2004 (previous username deleted) and remember the constant s**t we have received. We win it for just 1 year and those trolls who can give it are still sooking it up because they cant take it back.

Geelong supporters are the ones im most surprised at they have beaten us for almost 30 years, lose 1 final … (oh what a final it was too … remember that Cotchin gather, spin, turn and goal??? ……..) and they lose their collective minds ever since.

One particular North supporter he just cracks the shits because Richmond have gone past his middle of the road pretenders and we used to make him feel better about supporting his nothing club because we had 30 years of pain, we win one flag triple his clubs memberships and out come the tears.

What a bunch of flogs
I love how you singled us out of all the league.
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside & probably not too dissimilar to like what you get on the outside when you piss the bed the night before playing us. :)

Im trying to be level headed and keep things in perspective but compared to Geelong we are almost godlike, note I said almost, I wouldnt want to come across as narcissistic.
Be as Greek Godlike as you want, just keep it between yourselves. :rainbow:

I love how you singled us out of all the league.
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside & probably not too dissimilar to like what you get on the outside when you piss the bed the night before playing us. :)
LOL mate Geelong are done, shot, over the hill. The moment we knocked your sooky arses out of the finals was the moment Geelong lost their shine. Thats why you flogs carry on the way you do as you know it to be true. Middle of the road club, enjoy watching you sook some more during 2019 :thumbsu:

LOL mate Geelong are done, shot, over the hill. The moment we knocked your sooky arses out of the finals was the moment Geelong lost their shine. Thats why you flogs carry on the way you do as you know it to be true. Middle of the road club, enjoy watching you sook some more during 2019 :thumbsu:
Big talk for little action recently. But it you need to hang your hat on a single win then I guess it proves how much we’ve insulted you over time. :)

Ah yes Rance the GOAT is still at the forefront of most Cats minds, long live the GOAT.
He’s in front of everyone these days isn’t he?

DC1CB39E-0B4C-431B-82A2-3E1F0A472140.jpeg

588AA877-1547-4AE8-AFF3-66D7506EF249.jpeg

:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.
I've never seen such obsession. I must have upset you terribly :think:
Anyway, all your hours and hours of detailed research has achieved is to uncover dozens of post of me basically asking other posters to stop their infernal whinging and complaining and bitching and moaning about Richmond and it's magnificent premiership.
So whilst I give you 10:10 for effort. Yet again you fail. Something you must be getting used to in your dealings with Richmond supporters.
Thanks for the rent free living space :thumbsu:

Blah blah blah bitch moan whinge blah blah
So what did you get up to in your summer of celebration that puts West Cost fans to shame, Grin? :think:

So what did you get up to in your summer of celebration that puts West Cost fans to shame, Grin? :think:
It was fun. I was filled with joy and love for the world. Far from whinging all the time like West Coast supporters, Richmond supporters were very magnanimous and invited one and all aboard the Tiger train to share in the celebrations.
Many did, but some, Geelong supporters notable among them, preferred to be poor, pea hearted losers, and spent last summer, and ever since, endlessly whinging and trying to troll. When some Richmond supporters gently, and with good nature trolled back, you lot completely fell to pieces and desperately tried to create the myth of the arrogant Richmond victor.
Of course nothing could be further from the truth.

:rolleyes:

Heard this tune before. Geelong are not Richmond, we don't briefly rise to the top and then sink back into the muck like some turd in a swirling current. We will be having a crack next year... again :)

Wow.
I've never seen such obsession. I must have upset you terribly :think:
Anyway, all your hours and hours of detailed research has achieved is to uncover dozens of post of me basically asking other posters to stop their infernal whinging and complaining and bitching and moaning about Richmond and it's magnificent premiership.
So whilst I give you 10:10 for effort. Yet again you fail. Something you must be getting used to in your dealings with Richmond supporters.
Thanks for the rent free living space :thumbsu:

Typical response from someone backed into a corner after your dirty little secrete has been exposed "lol melt" or "why you so mad" "rent free" I'll ask you, why you so mad you had to trawl through hundreds of threads defending Richmond's premiership to randoms on BigFooty? Why is the general bigfooty population living ren't free in your head? Especially since you had a flag to celebrate.

I spent 5 mins and a few screenshots. There was so much sooking and whinging in the hundreds of pages that if I had thoroughly looked, it would have taken days or possibly weeks.

Please tell me more about these escapades after your premiership.

Typical response from someone backed into a corner after your dirty little secrete has been exposed "lol melt" or "why you so mad" "rent free" I'll ask you, why you so mad you had to trawl through hundreds of threads defending Richmond's premiership to randoms on BigFooty? Why is the general bigfooty population living ren't free in your head? Especially since you had a flag to celebrate.

I spent 5 mins and a few screenshots. There was so much sooking and whinging in the hundreds of pages that if I had thoroughly looked, it would have taken days or possibly weeks.

Please tell me more about these escapades after your premiership.
Try to enjoy your club's success rather than melting at me all the time :)
Look, I realise that you feel very inferior because you're West Australian, but I don't think you're inferior just because you're West Australian. I'm sure some West Australians are equal to the rest of us. Surely not all of you are whinging, entitled bludgers, so there must be some local role models that you can try to emulate.

Try to enjoy your club's success rather than melting at me all the time :)
Look, I realise that you feel very inferior because you're West Australian, but I don't think you're inferior just because you're West Australian. I'm sure some West Australians are equal to the rest of us. Surely not all of you are whinging, entitled bludgers, so there must be some local role models that you can try to emulate.

Ahh I see whats going on here... l4FGHVNsu73WCuFAQ.gif

Vic floggos (aside from minnows like Norf who play at minnow stadium) complaining about Optus Stadium finals when they get a home ground home state GF guaranteed :$:$

We absolutely belted Collingwood twice and still had to play the GF at their home, how ridiculous.

Btw.. still won :$:$:$:$:$:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Heard this tune before. Geelong are not Richmond, we don't briefly rise to the top and then sink back into the muck like some turd in a swirling current. We will be having a crack next year... again :)

Geelong having another crack next year ??? Your kidding yourself LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back