News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y U hate on Ochre?

That look was nice as.

Worst West Coast look was their Hawks-Crows away strip.

Yuck.

I don't hate on the Ochre.

I meant that comparing the Crows new gear to the Ochre, was insulting to the Ochre.

Meaning there is no comparison

New Geelong merch has made its way onto the Cotton On website

View attachment 584661
882cb53965c88c65cece5e1933a76c6a--moving-pictures-thunder.jpg

but what rhymes with black to replace the word 'you' that rhymes with current blue?

I didn't expect a reply given it was a lame tack-on joke to Andonis1997's post. But, anyway, Spew rhymes with You

like some have said, x blades seem to do some of their training gear with the sponsors in the same spot as current guernseys. although i don't recall seeing previous versions of our training gear having them like that. if it is just a training guernsey, the lack of creativity doesn't make me that optimistic for our guernseys next season. not expecting any change at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've purchased a few things through Cotton On, but mostly I go to The Cats Shop (only 20 minutes away) and I get 10% for being a member

Definatly cheaper to go to the Cats store for Members, but I am 2 hours away from Geelong so unless I am ordering over $100 worth its actually going to be cheaper direct.

Once footy season starts though I can go direct to the Cats store:)

Freo has finally ditched the generic ass 'Forever Freo' slogan for this year (it's now 'United By Purple' hmm) but it's now on the back of the jumper?

Also that Suns strip would look s**t no matter if it's for training or games. Charcoal is such a nothing colour and everyone's just going to associate it with the Giants. The Gold Coast need to be bright and unique, not dark. Knowing them and the AFL though, they would think adding grey side panels is an improvement... it actually looks somehow worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back