Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Elimination Final: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Would it help if our changerooms were converted into a Catholic church?

Forgive me father for you have sinned and done unspeakable things.

As for me, my conscience is clear :D

If you need me I'll be toiling away in the history books and giving JoshWoodenSpoon an erection with my collation of venue-by-venue match records.

If you need me I'll be toiling away in the history books and giving JoshWoodenSpoon an erection with my collation of venue-by-venue match records.
Excellent. Just be prepared to update that SFA Park record in a few weeks.

Excellent. Just be prepared to update that SFA Park record in a few weeks.

Undefeated at SFA Park. :raisedhands:

Rich (BB code):
Sn  Rd  Home                    Score         Away                    Score         Ground                     Result  Margin  Streak
22  GF  Las Vegas Bears         17.12 (114)   Dragons FFC             17.10 (112)   SFA Park                   Win     2       1W

Forgive me father for you have sinned and done unspeakable things.

As for me, my conscience is clear :D
Reminds me of that priest, who was recently discovered having an affair with one of his female parishioners. It was discovered quite by accident, when his vest was found in her pantry, and her pants were found in his vestry.

giphy.gif

Your "kdavva is s**t at media" shtick is older than my being s**t at media shtick.
Just because Nunez was calling you s**t at media before you realised you were s**t at media, didn't make your early media not s**t :poo:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Undefeated at SFA Park. :raisedhands:

Rich (BB code):
Sn  Rd  Home                    Score         Away                    Score         Ground                     Result  Margin  Streak
22  GF  Las Vegas Bears         17.12 (114)   Dragons FFC             17.10 (112)   SFA Park                   Win     2       1W
I need help.

Do you think I should tag iBeng about this or should let iBeng sit in semi-retirement in peace?
Very conflicted stuff this, remind iBeng of his iChoke or let iBeng move on. Hmmmm

I think I'll do the nice thing and not tag iBeng this time. That'd not be nice to iBeng and I like iBeng so I will leave iBeng alone.

Hi Doc. Bad news, you can't vote for your own.

Want to do a deal? :)
Yeah you vote Bears rookie and I'll warn you when the #sackantbear crowd (who are weak as piss btw... I mean how long have they said they'd get rid of you... and yet NOTHING has happened) finally get some stones and try to knife you.

Yeah you vote Bears rookie and I'll warn you when the #sackantbear crowd (who are weak as piss btw... I mean how long have they said they'd get rid of you... and yet NOTHING has happened) finally get some stones and try to knife you.
Every game from here on in could be my last as leader :(

I know I've been moved around all year, and I get that (first year and everything), but now we are facing elimination, I am happy to run as a full time mid - swapping as a ruck. The game is won and lost out of the middle. Get me in there. I drown rats on the farm - just for fun. GO BEARS!!!
You just earned promotion to forward pocket.

Bad luck, Jezmiester40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back