Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sweet FA is the best board on BigFooty.
Attention ALL FJGD posters, the board is in grave danger, and we need YOUR help to wipe out the competition for the best board on the site. To do this, we need a copy of photoshop and a couple of low quality simpsons gifs. To help us, all we need is your credit card number, and the three numbers on the back and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick, so that FJGD can prove its the best board on BigFooty, and achieve the epic victory ROYAL!

Attention ALL FJGD posters, the board is in grave danger, and we need YOUR help to wipe out the competition for the best board on the site. To do this, we need a copy of photoshop and a couple of low quality simpsons gifs. To help us, all we need is your credit card number, and the three numbers on the back and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick, so that FJGD can prove its the best board on BigFooty, and achieve the epic victory ROYAL!
Never cease purveying that meme culture ;)

Can I have the font from the league logo?

Can't all boards get along?

No. Allegiances must be formed among boards. Given Fizzler's role in the BFFCL, I think we can be friends with the cricket board, and the #returnthewings and #bringbackthebars campaigns would lead to us becoming friends with the West Coast and Port Adelaide boards.

Other than that, we're a little on our own

Was it you who waxed about how much you loved the Espy a while back? Have you been back yet?

I might be thinking of someone else
I was taken for a walk through of it a few weeks ago by a booker I know who works there and was pretty hands on with getting it up to speed.

Looks great, there is this random stage where you walk in, I don't think it will last, but certainly get down and have a beer! The sound should be awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pm6designs has posted another AFLX portfolio on his instagram account. I gotta say, he has improved a lot.

If pm6 is reading this, good work, keep improving!

WARNING: Port Fans look away now. PB with teal :p

Adelaide's is probably my favourite

pm6designs has posted another AFLX portfolio on his instagram account. I gotta say, he has improved a lot.

That's gotta be Scorch's template with no shading right?

If you're out there pm6, I like the designs, great concepts. However, I'd recommend using an extended version of the Geelong cat head where the stripes are longer, like this:

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.51.36 pm.png

The cat face maintains its shape when the longer stripes are longer, and allows the ever-popular hoops to remain in some form. Keep up the good work!

I was taken for a walk through of it a few weeks ago by a booker I know who works there and was pretty hands on with getting it up to speed.

Looks great, there is this random stage where you walk in, I don't think it will last, but certainly get down and have a beer! The sound should be awesome
Been heaps already its such a cool place

No. Allegiances must be formed among boards. Given Fizzler's role in the BFFCL, I think we can be friends with the cricket board, and the #returnthewings and #bringbackthebars campaigns would lead to us becoming friends with the West Coast and Port Adelaide boards.

Other than that, we're a little on our own
I still have allegiances to both, but it's like an East/West Germany dealio at the moment. Haven't been over to the Sweet FA side for a while because there's a mental wall blocking me :p

Yeah. Saw some rock in the basement last Friday and I'm gonna see a band in the Gershwin tomorrow.

Just a great all round drinking spot though.
Absolutely!
Hopefully people.stop moving into trendy areas and complaining about sound!

What do you make the stage in the entrance?

Yeah certainly could have been me Dylan8. I used to spend heaps of time there, great pub where you can really feel the history. I haven't been back since it reopened though.

Just looked at tomorrow's gig, great meme.

TheLoungeLizard do you mean the stage in the front bar? That's been there since time began. I saw Dinosaur Jr for the first time on that stage, 3 full guitar stacks and 2 and a bit bass stacks.. the place was shaking.

Yeah certainly could have been me Dylan8. I used to spend heaps of time there, great pub where you can really feel the history. I haven't been back since it reopened though.

TheLoungeLizard do you mean the stage in the front bar? That's been there since time began. I saw Dinosaur Jr for the first time on that stage, 3 full guitar stacks and 2 and a bit bass stacks.. the place was shaking.
I was pointed at a small circle stage in the front they play on using, I don't remember it being there but I may not have seen it before or noticed it

Absolutely!
Hopefully people.stop moving into trendy areas and complaining about sound!

What do you make the stage in the entrance?
Like where the DJ is in the main room? I think that's what you're talking about? I dunno I haven't really noticed it I've mostly avoided the boogie when I've gone, usually after work for a few.

Get a ticket.

I've reckon I've been there over half the days it's been opened in the couple of weeks. It's just the ultimate local and a great regular place to be on a Friday night with the music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back