Media Survivor: 200 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
source.gif

A93: If it’s your first time at Tribal, behind you is a torch. Grab one, dip it in, and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Noobz0r (whispered): This is nuts.

A93: Alright, so Forzaport, first time at Tribal, you’ve gotta be nervous right?

Forzaport: Looking forward to my first season with the swampies!

A93: spookism, is that really it? It was just one group of Swamprats looking for a revival, getting ready to smash some red tins?

spookism: Yeah, we were on the bed plotting together. All you can hope for is for someone to maybe crack, maybe pull somebody over.

A93: Noobz0r, are you surprised that it was so separated given this is for somebody a million dollar vote tonight?

Noobz0r: Looking forward to my first season with the swampies!

A93: Ant Bear, how ‘bout for you? What did you see when you got to the swamp?

Ant Bear: Um, Noobz0r was the best captain I never had. I always remember that time he made spookism cry, by leaving him in the lurch. But I’ve gotten an immense amount of pressure, so right now I want it to be my decision, for me.

A93: So Noobz0r, do you think there’s a chance that despite the nWo calling, that it could actually make the four Swamprats here tonight tighter?

Noobz0r: I’ve just realised that I unintentionally said the same thing as FP.

A93: Ant Bear, are you feeling that? Are you feeling different relationships as well?

Ant Bear: Absolutely. I feel really comfortable with this new four, I feel a sense of new possibility and I’m always open to hear people out, ok? It's somewhat incredible that he has managed to stay in the one place for 2 whole seasons now, given his propensity to walk out on his teams at the drop of a hat.

A93: The Filth Wizard, everybody has been painting this beautiful little picture that one group of four are over here and another group is over here, but the more questions I ask, the less accurate that seems to be.

The Filth Wizard: Yes, I actually am kind of surprised. I mean, from my perspective, it was a strong Swamprats four. Maybe it’s not the case anymore, actually.

A93: Or, Noobz0r, maybe this is part of a plan. You can’t ever know what to trust at Tribal.

Noobz0r: Yeah, right now we could all be sitting here completely lying, or we could all be telling the truth. Are we all loyal teammates or captains, or are we going to bail to the Dragons in a heartbeat being real? Only time will tell.

A93: Golumless, how do you discern when it’s okay to completely give up on a club and check out for a season?

Golumless: Well, I like that you asked me that question.

A93: Why do you like that I ask you?

Golumless: Because I'm pretty sure Noobz checked out around 5-6 weeks into the season at the Gumbies. Just past the point where you have any genuine fire to make this place better.

A93: Noobz0r, even as Golly was saying it, the smile was growing bigger. The charm more broad.

Noobz0r: I mean, he’s pretty much going to take over then do the exact same thing. But you just want to trust him.

A93: So The Filth Wizard, so as you sit here, what do you think is going to happen, just big picture?

The Filth Wizard: I’d like to hope that someone makes a move and at the end of tonight we are a stronger club and we want to work together, and actually start winning some things
(Hate nods and mouths ‘yeah’)

A93: Alright, it is time to vote. Hate, you’re up.
(Hate stands and walks to the voting booth. The Tribal Council music starts to play. We see Ant Bear place his vote in the urn. spookism writes Golly’s name. boncer34 walks to the voting booth. The Filth Wizard prepares to write his vote. Noobz0r writes spookism’s name. Forzaport and then Golumless walk up to vote. Golumless returns to his seat and sits down)

A93: I’ll go tally the votes.
(Agent93 leaves to grab the voting urn and returns with it)

A93: If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so (no one stands). Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.
(Agent93 removes lid from urn)

A93: First vote - hang on, what is this crap?
A93: Season 23 Mobbenfuhrer Medal, Season 24 Gumbies FFC Captain, Season 19 premiership player (carried by The Filth Wizard and Hate) that’s 3 dodgy accolades, 2 All-Sweet FA selections (spookism looks around confused, The Filth Wizard and Hate nod).
A93: Highest Disposals: 34 D(SCS) vs. East Side Hawks (S23, R11),
Highest Goals: 6 Goals - x3 occasions (Noobz0r swears, Noobz0r/spookism/Ant Bear look around confused).
A93: Highest Dream Team Points: 133 vs. Mount Buller Demons (S23, R16) (Noobz0r puts his head in his hands, spookism and Ant Bear continue to look confused).

Noobz0r (whispered): Damn it.

A93: 199 games. This weekend the third East Side Hawk to 200 games in Season 26 - Noobz0r. Need to bring me your torch (Noobz0r swears).

spookism: Whaaat?
(Noobz0r stands and brings his torch to Agent93, Ant Bear gestures that he didn’t have any idea)

A93: Noobz0r, the league has spoken (Agent93 snuffs Noobz0r’s torch). #Noobz200r.

Noobz0r: Don’t trust the cute blonde.

A93: Well, tonight’s Tribal centered around whether you’d done a bunch of dodgy s**t in seasons 18 and 24. And that is how you play Qooty. Grab your torches, head back to camp. Good night.
(everyone stands, grabs their torches, and leaves Tribal Council).

Last edited:
Next week on Survivor!

“What can I say about my great rival Noobz that has not already been said on Crime Stoppers?

On the Qootball field he reminds me of a young Moana Hope. Over hyped, nowhere near as good as claimed and built like Jane but plays like Tarzan.

Without question he is the numero uno in the SFA. No doubt that Miggs is a poor man's Noobz and to be honest The Filth Wizard is a poor man's Miggs.

On the week of his 200th game I would encourage the entire SFA to get behind him. Trust me it is a far safer option than him being behind you!"

- Tony Lynn 15

“200 hey?! Not a good one amongst them. Has to be the only player in the SFA to have more games than kicks...

He does have some talent though. His ability to argue a point without any semblance of fact or reasoning is astonishing.

The words, Nasty, grubby, unwashed, uncultured, loathsome and unsavoury come to mind. And yet, he remains one of the best in the business, and personally, one of my absolute favourite opponents.”

- TheCoach16

"Noobz0r and I have a bit of history between us.

Admittedly, most of it has been Noobz insulting me, Noobz giving me backhanded compliments, and Noobz suggesting publicly that I should be named Dragons FFC captain back on the first podcast of season 25.

But having been inside Noobz0r's head (so to speak) during the great week of impersonations, I think I know the man better than anyone else in the Association.

My brief glimpse into his disturbing mind was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. Playing a Janus role of being dismissive of any and all criticism of my/his posting while massaging my teammates egos did irreparable damage to my posting numbers, and I have been avoiding his withering gaze ever since.”

- PhenomenalV1

Last edited:

source.gif

A93: If it’s your first time at Tribal, behind you is a torch. Grab one, dip it in, and get fire. This is part of the ritual at Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Noobz0r (whispered): This is nuts.

A93: Alright, so Forzaport, first time at Tribal, you’ve gotta be nervous right?

Forzaport: Looking forward to my first season with the swampies!

A93: spookism, is that really it? It was just one group of Swamprats looking for a revival, getting ready to smash some red tins?

spookism: Yeah, we were on the bed plotting together. All you can hope for is for someone to maybe crack, maybe pull somebody over.

A93: Noobz0r, are you surprised that it was so separated given this is for somebody a million dollar vote tonight?

Noobz0r: Looking forward to my first season with the swampies!

A93: Ant Bear, how ‘bout for you? What did you see when you got to the swamp?

Ant Bear: Um, Noobz0r was the best captain I never had. I always remember that time he made spookism cry, by leaving him in the lurch. But I’ve gotten an immense amount of pressure, so right now I want it to be my decision, for me.

A93: So Noobz0r, do you think there’s a chance that despite the nWo calling, that it could actually make the four Swamprats here tonight tighter?

Noobz0r: I’ve just realised that I unintentionally said the same thing as FP.

A93: Ant Bear, are you feeling that? Are you feeling different relationships as well?

Ant Bear: Absolutely. I feel really comfortable with this new four, I feel a sense of new possibility and I’m always open to hear people out, ok? It's somewhat incredible that he has managed to stay in the one place for 2 whole seasons now, given his propensity to walk out on his teams at the drop of a hat

A93: The Filth Wizard, everybody has been painting this beautiful little picture that one group of four are over here and another group is over here, but the more questions I ask, the less accurate that seems to be.

The Filth Wizard: Yes, I actually am kind of surprised. I mean, from my perspective, it was a strong Swamprats four. Maybe it’s not the case anymore, actually.

A93: Or, Noobz0r, maybe this is part of a plan. You can’t ever know what to trust at Tribal.

Noobz0r: Yeah, right now we could all be sitting here completely lying, or we could all be telling the truth. Are we all loyal teammates or captains, or are we going to bail to the Dragons in a heartbeat being real? Only time will tell.

A93: Golumless, how do you discern when it’s okay to completely give up on a club and check out for a season?

Golumless: Well, I like that you asked me that question.

A93: Why do you like that I ask you?

Golumless: Because I'm pretty sure Noobz checked out around 5-6 weeks into the season at the Gumbies. Just past the point where you have any genuine fire to make this place better.

A93: Noobz0r, even as Golly was saying it, the smile was growing bigger. The charm more broad.

Noobz0r: I mean, he’s pretty much going to take over then do the exact same thing. But you just want to trust him.

A93: So The Filth Wizard, so as you sit here, what do you think is going to happen, just big picture?

The Filth Wizard: I’d like to hope that someone makes a move and at the end of tonight we are a stronger club and we want to work together, and actually start winning some things
(Hate nods and mouths ‘yeah’)

A93: Alright, it is time to vote. Hate, you’re up.
(Hate stands and walks to the voting booth. The Tribal Council music starts to play. We see Ant Bear place his vote in the urn. spookism writes Golly’s name. boncer34 walks to the voting booth. The Filth Wizard prepares to write his vote. Noobz0r writes spookism’s name. Forzaport and then Golumless walk up to vote. Golumless returns to his seat and sits down)

A93: I’ll go tally the votes.
(Agent93 leaves to grab the voting urn and returns with it)

A93: If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so (no one stands). Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes.
(Agent93 removes lid from urn)

A93: First vote - hang on, what is this crap?
A93: Season 23 Mobbenfuhrer Medal, Season 24 Gumbies FFC Captain, Season 19 premiership player (carried by The Filth Wizard and Hate) that’s 3 dodgy accolades, 2 All-Sweet FA selections (spookism looks around confused, The Filth Wizard and Hate nod).
A93: Highest Disposals: 34 D(SCS) vs. East Side Hawks (S23, R11),
Highest Goals: 6 Goals - x3 occasions (Noobz0r swears, Noobz0r/spookism/Ant Bear look around confused).
A93: Highest Dream Team Points: 133 vs. Mount Buller Demons (S23, R16) (Noobz0r puts his head in his hands, spookism and Ant Bear continue to look confused).

Noobz0r (whispered): Damn it.

A93: 199 games. This weekend the third East Side Hawk to 200 games in Season 26 - Noobz0r. Need to bring me your torch (Noobz0r swears).

spookism: Whaaat?
(Noobz0r stands and brings his torch to Agent93, Ant Bear gestures that he didn’t have any idea)

A93: Noobz0r, the league has spoken (Agent93 snuffs Noobz0r’s torch). #Noobz200r.

Noobz0r: Don’t trust the cute blonde.

A93: Well, tonight’s Tribal centered around whether you’d done a bunch of dodgy s**t in seasons 18 and 24. And that is how you play Qooty. Grab your torches, head back to camp. Good night.
(everyone stands, grabs their torches, and leaves Tribal Council).

Yes... *walks away slowly without dropping eye contact*.

Also congratulations Noobz, I guess. I'm pretty sure you said some memorable things in that time. Stuff I could have had a small chortle too as well.

200 average games... takes a lot of talent to do that.

But aye you did it!! Congrats, good luck for next season champ
You know I won a Mobbs right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the thread Agent93.

The lack of responses in this thread compared to other posters’ milestones show that posters in this league truly do carry grudges.

It’s been real SFA.

The lack of responses in this thread compared to other posters’ milestones show that posters in this league truly do carry grudges.

It’s been real SFA.

Will you sign my autograph now?

It’s been real SFA.

i thought it would be in poor taste to congratulate you on getting your arse kicked for the 200th time

last time i'm a ******* gentleman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back