Review Amazon Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

I used Amazon Australia the past week for the first time and I'm very impressed. I used Amazon back in the US numerous times and rarely had a problem with it. My experience here of two orders so far has been similar.

Since I am now basically homebound, having a service like this will help me get back into the swing of things. I purchased a walking frame for $50 less than a similar one I looked at in a disability shop in Brunswick. Delivery was only $10. I've decided to join Prime since I'll probably be using Amazon more in the months ahead. The only real drawback is that most items I looked at had yet to be reviewed by purchasers, though sellers had some feedback. Reviews to me are critical in making decisions. For example, in the US I purchased a plastic cover for my MacBook Air and wrote a review after it broke within a month of purchase. The seller left a message to contact them and they sent a new one as a replacement, which I still have almost four years later. That was totally unexpected.

Having a multitude of items on one site certainly saves time. Hopefully Amazon Australia will grow enough to make life easier for those of us who can't get out much and who become frustrated at looking at numerous sites for wanted items.

And, no, I did not get a kickback from Amazon Australia for this review, though I might send them a link to this thread.:p

Jun 5, 2013
The Stoop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MCFC, Lakers, Phillies, NY Rangers
Agreed. Amazon Australia has come along in leaps and bounds over the last few months. They started out a bit slowly, but increasingly they are becoming my go to for a lot of things due to price and convenience. I've also found their customer service to be extremely accommodating when I've made an error on an order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back