Cyril "What the F... did you do"

Remove this Banner Ad

You say you didn't too. Does that mean you have?

I wasn't there, fatboy.

I didn't pash her on the dance floor, or have a crack at her on the ride home. I wasn't blind motherless drunk, and I don't have to deny that the dope we purchased never passed my lips. After that, I didn't get in bed with her for "just a little while".

Simple enough for you?

There's some ongoing confusion/trolling - so lets try again.

I wasn't there, fatboy.

Yep, Cyril was.

I didn't pash her on the dance floor,

Neither did Cyril.

or have a crack at her on the ride home.

Neither did Cyril.

I wasn't blind motherless drunk,

Yeah, 15 drinks would put you pretty close. How many did you have on your 21st? (Disappointed, but nothing serious)

and I don't have to deny that the dope we purchased never passed my lips.

Alcohol is legal, dope isn't (and stays in your system for a long time, comparatively). Do you honestly think AFL footballers would smoke dope over other, 'better' drugs?

After that, I didn't get in bed with her for "just a little while".

Neither did Cyril.

Simple enough for you?

Absolutely.

So you say. You won't even give your name, let alone your whereabouts. What do you have to hide?

I say you were there and you are guilty. Now of course you deny it, but as you yourself said, that doesn't mean anything.

Case closed. :rolleyes:

Think you need to get on some better meds, fatboy.

You used to be good at flailing around and shifting ground from minute to minute. Now you can't even manage that.

Start another Judd vs anybody thread. Won't help your prognosis, but at least it'll make you feel better for a few minutes.

Looks like Bayer spoke too soon when he was gloating about the Hawks not having any off season scandals.

Disgraceful club, s**t culture, should be kicked out of the competition etc.

Big difference here buddy - this isn't even a scandal, it's merely one of our players giving evidence. He did nothing wrong.

Your scandals all have to do with your players' misbehaviour - getting wasted and taking drugs on a training camp (culture), getting a 16/17 y.o. up the duff and then leaving her in the gutter, taking pictures of eachothers' wedding tackle and keeping it on your computer, then letting the girl use it. :eek:

You'd think after all that's gone on at your club the past few years, your players would have learnt something about behaviour. Guess it's just an ingrained part of your culture.:eek:

Oh, and giving away Luke Ball for free, only to have he and his new teammates deny you yet again - ouch. :D

Alcohol is legal, dope isn't (and stays in your system for a long time, comparatively). Do you honestly think AFL footballers would smoke dope over other, 'better' drugs?

A quite significant proportion of the Hawthorn list have been shown to disagree with you.

Sad that they can't be (re)named.

Not to mention the first three strike player ever. And Cyrill

Poor absfab. His jealousy over Hawthorn being a better performed club than his beloved Teabaggers just gets the better of him.
Chin up son, you'll win a final again one day. :eek:

Poor absfab. His jealousy over Hawthorn being a better performed club than his beloved Teabaggers just gets the better of him.

Keep telling yourself that Brayer.

You might even be able to believe that Hawthorn is less infected than the Wet Toast.

The available evidence suggests otherwise though.

\
Very, very weak effort.

Even you could do better if you tried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back