Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously expect bouncers to remember every person who enters a premises , The video shows a patron going in , why is this a mystery man , because its a mystery to you …. the reason nobody remembers your so called mystery man is simple , like 90% of the population there was nothing about him worth remembering , he is not remembered because he blended right in

I expect a security team to be vigilant, and yeah, over the night, facing forward in light of a serial offender declared in the neighbourhood, yeah, take the employment serious. Yeah, watch who is hanging around your club, especially at midnight departure.

Its called Mystery Man because the media have named him that.

The overall look on the video, was not one of a security team. I bet you that changed after Ciara.

Yep, Id expect between multiple security, that someone remember a tall, slender male, if they faced forward. There were not that many coming and going at the time. Security was not taken seriously, even after the 'serial' word was used.

Last edited:
If you look at security teams, they tend to be a bit more focused on who is comin and goin rather than themselves.

When police had already voiced they felt there was a serial killer in the area, which seemed odd considering it was after Sarah's disappearance, the whole video shows a mystery man coming in, "right in front of their face" while their first priority should be the safety of their patrons and their clients future business.

No one remembers anything obviously because they were too busy looking at each other.

Do you seriously expect bouncers to remember every person who enters a premises , The video shows a patron going in , why is this a mystery man , because its a mystery to you …. the reason nobody remembers your so called mystery man is simple , like 90% of the population there was nothing about him worth remembering , he is not remembered because he blended right in

Oh dear. These guys are security at a pub, not the CIA. Every patron they don't know is a mystery man to them, the fact that he was "right in front of their face" means nothing. Every other person that attended that night was "right in front of their face" at some point.

Oh dear. These guys are security at a pub, not the CIA. Every patron they don't know is a mystery man to them, the fact that he was "right in front of their face" means nothing. Every other person that attended that night was "right in front of their face" at some point.

Oh dear, no one is saying they need satellites in the air. Just face forward and take notice of who is coming and going in light of police declaration there be a serial killer in the immediate area. Not fondle each others balls.

Quite a contrast from todays passport photo and drivers licence scan to enter a nightclub for 5 minutes.

They’re paying more attention to if they’re wearing the right shoes than their face.

Oh dear, no one is saying they need satellites in the air. Just face forward and take notice of who is coming and going in light of police declaration there be a serial killer in the immediate area. Not fondle each others balls.

Quite a contrast from todays passport photo and drivers licence scan to enter a nightclub for 5 minutes.

Maybe it would be simpler if you posted the pics of the police on the streets outside the clubs , because they must have taken their declaration of a serial killer seriously , maybe thats why the bouncers were so relaxed with police everywhere

Last edited:
I expect a security team to be vigilant, and yeah, over the night, facing forward in light of a serial offender declared in the neighbourhood, yeah, take the employment serious. Yeah, watch who is hanging around your club, especially at midnight departure.

Its called Mystery Man because the media have named him that.

The overall look on the video, was not one of a security team. I bet you that changed after Ciara.

Yep, Id expect between multiple security, that someone remember a tall, slender male, if they faced forward. There were not that many coming and going at the time. Security was not taken seriously, even after the 'serial' word was used.

No one had said there was a serial killer before JR vanished. Your information is wrong.

MM video is from the night JR disappeared. Security were not aware a SK was on the loose.

I was going to let it slide the first time because you are a troll, but you cant take over the thread with this disinfo.

Anyone else noticed that a couple of people here want to believe the CSK crimes were committed by everyone except the current accused (he hardly gets a mention in their posts) but every other similar crime was committed by the CSK?

Circus certainly thinks so , but he never backs up the reasons why the accused is innocent he’s a patsy lol.

No one had said there was a serial killer before JR vanished. Your information is wrong.

MM video is from the night JR disappeared. Security were not aware a SK was on the loose.

I was going to let it slide the first time because you are a troll, but you cant take over the thread with this disinfo.

Yeah they did, the minute Sarah was gone, it was all over the news. Quite a contrast to other murders which featured no where near as much. I guess the Birnie's stalking Stirling Highway had the police on high alert after girls went missing from Bayview Tce prior.

Had police in the wake of the Birnies abducting women off Stirling highway, had established the type of crime meant they had a potential copycat on their hands.

Last edited:
Anyone else noticed that a couple of people here want to believe the CSK crimes were committed by everyone except the current accused (he hardly gets a mention in their posts) but every other similar crime was committed by the CSK?

Same old putting words in peoples mouths again. Its good to see the circus is back in town.

Why would anyone say the current accused committed current allegations? Oh, you are hoping someone might state the obvious but they aren't.

Left up to the police. Everyone else is 'testing' unsolved crimes which you seem to be adverse to in a crime forum. It appears you aren't grasping the terminology 'serial' killer.

Now where were we before the circus detractors came along.

They’re paying more attention to if they’re wearing the right shoes than their face.

When Ciara went under their nose, they all stood there like pink flamingos on the road till dusk.

The video shows a whole lot of back slapping. Quite a contrast to today's security.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same old putting words in peoples mouths again. Its good to see the circus is back in town.

Why would anyone say the current accused committed current allegations? Oh, you are hoping someone might state the obvious but they aren't.

Left up to the police. Everyone else is 'testing' unsolved crimes which you seem to be adverse to in a crime forum. It appears you aren't grasping the terminology 'serial' killer.

Now where were we before the circus detractors came along.
My fascination is with all the loonies surrounding the WA crime scene, although I do like to keep up with the real crime news. As for the crimes themselves, I leave it up to the police. If I had all the evidence the police have I might reconsider. Very few crimes have been solved in these threads but one thing's for sure, for every amateur sleuth there's another baseless theory, some even have dozens of theories for the one crime.

Yeah they did, the minute Sarah was gone, it was all over the news. Quite a contrast to other murders which featured no where near as much. I guess the Birnie's stalking Stirling Highway had the police on high alert after girls went missing from Bayview Tce prior.

Had police in the wake of the Birnies abducting women off Stirling highway, had established the type of crime meant they had a potential copycat on their hands.

They were crimes committed 10 years apart. The amount of threads you've derailed with your half truths is shocking. Just do everyone a favour (including yourself) and stop with this lunacy.

They were crimes committed 10 years apart. The amount of threads you've derailed with your half truths is shocking. Just do everyone a favour (including yourself) and stop with this lunacy.

The only derailing, are the people that focus on other users instead the topic. No basis or source.

Be mindful cameras were implemented at great expense by the time Jane went missing, hence the MM video.

The same circus act. Not long now.

Last edited:

Substantiate your claims and stop your lunacy

Please do your best to be across the established facts before posting. We all make mistakes but regularly posting misinformation stated as fact that is easily checked prior can begin to appear as a pattern of behaviour - disinformation - and risks the thread's integrity.

Be mindful cameras were implemented at great expense by the time Jane went missing, hence the MM video.

The "MM video" was from the VHS CCTV owned by the Continental Hotel.

Police had installed a camera to monitor traffic in the area following the disappearances of Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer.

There were 9 surveillance camera's installed around Claremont after Ciara was taken.

Last edited:
The "MM video" was from the VHS CCTV owned by the Continental Hotel.

Police had installed a camera to monitor traffic in the area following the disappearances of Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer.

There were 9 surveillance camera's installed around Claremont after Ciara was taken.

Where would the camera be mounted that took the footage of Jane on the lamp post? Must have been outside verandah?

The evidence at trial will be great. Lots of answers.

I can't remember. Have all the patrons been identified on the hotel video inside?

Last edited:
Where would the camera be mounted that took the footage of Jane on the lamp post? Must have been outside verandah?

I can't remember. Have all the patrons been identified on the hotel video inside?

If you cannot remember if all the patrons inside the hotel have been identified i have heard of a video with a guy in it refered to as Mystery Man , i dont think thats his real name , i think they called him that because he has not been identified ... from the videos taken inside the hotel... im surprised you have not heard of him , people have been blabbing on about him for years

Last edited:

Serial "offender" was the term used in relation to the general area, not killer.

If you cannot remember if all the patrons inside the hotel have been identified i have heard of a video with a guy in it refered to as Mystery Man , i dont think thats his real name , i think they called him that because he has not been identified ... from the videos taken inside the hotel... im surprised you have not heard of him , people have been blabbing on about him for years

Who made any mention of Mystery Man in that quote?

Who said Mystery Man went inside the hotel?

Who made any mention of Mystery Man in that quote?

Who said Mystery Man went inside the hotel?

You said you cannot remember if all the patrons inside the hotel have been identified , unless mystery man is his real name he has not been identified ... there are at least 2 videos of him inside the hotel , a simple google search will find them

You said you cannot remember if all the patrons inside the hotel have been identified , unless mystery man is his real name he has not been identified ... there are at least 2 videos of him inside the hotel , a simple google search will find them

How do you know its Mystery Man inside the hotel? Who said it was useless having a picture the back of someones head?

Sounds like an assumption to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back