estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Up there with 'it is what it is' or 'whatever will be, will be.'

I know I'm an idiot but I don't get it. Of course you're where you are or it is what it is. Most sayings are smart or witty when you first hear them. These ones are just repeating stuff.

I don't know why 'it is what it is' annoys so many people.

I've always interpreted it as 'no point stressing about things you can't change', which is wise advice.

Sep 11, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let’s go to Brunch. What a great idea! Why would you want to sleep in on a Sunday when you can go pay $18 for eggs? Now, you’re thinking.

Having a dick is one of the most dangerous things on the planet. How many people are eaten by sharks each year? How many guys lose everything they've got because of their dick? Yet the Discovery Channel has Shark week every other ******* month. Why doesn't it have Dick Week? That would be the scariest seven days in the history of television.

Live a little, bro.

May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Let’s go to Brunch. What a great idea! Why would you want to sleep in on a Sunday when you can go pay $18 for eggs? Now, you’re thinking.

Having a dick is one of the most dangerous things on the planet. How many people are eaten by sharks each year? How many guys lose everything they've got because of their dick? Yet the Discovery Channel has Shark week every other ******* month. Why doesn't it have Dick Week? That would be the scariest seven days in the history of television.
Its Dick Week every week parliament sits.

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
Chief on the tweeting machine keeping it real
IMG_1619.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 24, 2013