Official Match Thread Season 26 SFA Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Match Thread Musings from manangatang

A grand final between the Furies and the Demons. It is destined to piss off a lot of the SFA. The league’s most feral team of intellectually challenged arseholes playing against the insular and boring w***ers from up the mountain.

I feel like this thread needs to be a celebration of all that’s good in the SFA world. Cheese platters. Goon. Rucking. BigBooty.com. Woooooo.

As such, I’ve decided to note some observations of each day’s play. I hope it helps to mark the quality contributions from all of us and highlight why these are the two best teams of the year. It might also help some people who can’t read good and stuff to catch up.

Day 1 Observations – The s**t on the Bonnet:
  1. This Is Anfield should stop worrying about ******* Liverpool and start focusing on the SFA. Or get a PM. Or something.
  2. This year seems to have taken a toll on TJASTA. He seems fragile. Brooding. Emotional.
  3. mightymalaka seems to have totally bought in to the Furies culture. Not sure there’s any amount of psych drugs that will bring him back from that. Well done to the leadership team for a successful indoctrination.
  4. I’m a flog, but not as big a flog as Tarks or Sante, so I’ve got that going for me
  5. brucetiki took a s**t on TJASTA’s bonnet
What an action-packed first day. 17 pages (so far) of quality writing and bantz.
* you, I am on my period.

A grand final between the Furies and the Demons. It is destined to piss off a lot of the SFA. The league’s most feral team of intellectually challenged arseholes playing against the insular and boring w***ers from up the mountain.

I feel like this thread needs to be a celebration of all that’s good in the SFA world. Cheese platters. Goon. Rucking. BigBooty.com. Woooooo.

As such, I’ve decided to note some observations of each day’s play. I hope it helps to mark the quality contributions from all of us and highlight why these are the two best teams of the year. It might also help some people who can’t read good and stuff to catch up.

1. This Is Anfield should stop worrying about ******* Liverpool and start focusing on the SFA. Or get a PM. Or something.
  2. This year seems to have taken a toll on TJASTA. He seems fragile. Brooding. Emotional.
  3. mightymalaka seems to have totally bought in to the Furies culture. Not sure there’s any amount of psych drugs that will bring him back from that. Well done to the leadership team for a successful indoctrination.
  4. I’m a flog, but not as big a flog as Tarks or Sante, so I’ve got that going for me
What an action-packed first day. 17 pages (so far) of quality writing and bantz.
don’t talk about Liverpool like that

Oh oh I love them. There are some excellent ones around. I’m even a fan of your old school, Irish brewed Guinness. But Stouts in particular are a ‘sometimes’ beer. If I’m planning a massive one with multiple beers then I steer away from your stouts and dark ales. Otherwise my stomach might explode mid evening which would make it harder to eat pizzas.

Soft

This pissweak attitude is why you're gunna lose Sunday

Join the swampbrabs and drink a Kombucha, or the Roy's and a Milo, or the royals and a Horlicks. You're a disgrace to the club RodneyDangerfield and Tarkyn_24 and sante completely ****ed up

How is Southampton going this year mate?
I have no idea what the **** a "Southampton" is

Do you even badminton bro?

Flog

GeX0.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Folks .....hope the petty bickering is going well

I'd like ask who's singing the National Anthem this Sunday ......if a late replacement is required, could i suggest a quick listen and contact .....although she does have to be in bed by 7pm

Pffffff

We don't have that s**t at Furies games. Singer has to have talent like this dude

Because nobody gives a s**t about him. The last time he was relevant was when he was kissing Haro arse back in Season 24.

Pfffft. I was just going against the majority. Those who mattered knew where I sat with it all.

How fitting to be playing the Furies
Of all of the hacks we’ve conquered, it’s our jilted ex-hacks that remain for us to smash on our way to premiership glory.

It couldn’t have been scripted sweeter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back