Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 - World Party - by a street
4 - Richard Hawley
3 - Spring King
2 - Jimmy Ruffin
1 - Lynyrd Skynyrd

BM - Bonnie Tyler - special billy for utterly destroying a song. WTF Quack like a duck was utterlyy s**t, but it didn't ruin a good song, because it wasn't good to start with.

Why are you arcing up about this?
I know you like to imagine that every comment I make is filled with anger and bitterness but you couldn't be more wrong.
You may as well have asked roo why he was "arcing up" about the possibility of VH winning.
I'm simply mystified as to why anyone would associate "disgraceful" with one of the most influential HR bands of all time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you like to imagine that every comment I make is filled with anger and bitterness but you couldn't be more wrong.
You may as well have asked roo why he was "arcing up" about the possibility of VH winning.
I'm simply mystified as to why anyone would associate "disgraceful" to one of the most influential HR bands of all time.
I already answered this
It's s**t

5. Can You Hear The Rain Love - Richard Hawley - Nice melodic feel of rain
4. Have You Got It In You - Imogen Heaps - Reminds me of Evanescence
3. Mister Can You Tell Me - Edgar Summertyme - Feels Like an ejw pick
2. Would You Fight For My Love - Jack White - Not sure, it just carried me along
1. Why Cant This Be Love - Van Halen - I did nom it before finding Joe so yeah

BM: Quacks Like a Duck looks like a Billy

I'm simply mystified as to why anyone would associate "disgraceful" with one of the most influential HR bands of all time.
Their early stuff is great and has held up very well. That song (and others from that era) aren't so good, despite being released later it somehow sounds more dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back