Gippsland League Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

correct Gippsland league stays the same in 2019...but if anyone cares too read the full report...Afl Gippsland wants too have a discussion with the Gippsland league clubs about implementing an east west conference as early as 2020...so that tells me changes are coming too the Gippsland league in the near future.
Pathetic. If it ain't broke don't fix it...

Who would everyone rate as the top 10 players in the comp?

1: Marriott
2: Martin
3: Morris
4: Maskell
5: J Dessent
6: Hall
7: Paredes
8: Bennett
9: E Carr
10: Blaser

Who wins saturday? Maffra look tired but can never be taken lighlty. Sounds like gatha have a few clouds as well

I am on the look out for some old 'Football Records' from the Bass Valley-Wonthaggi District Football League,. which disbanded around 1995 and included Wonthaggi Blues and Wonthaggi Rovers until their merger.

Home and away or finals editions are fine. I would prefer hard copies but scans are fine as well.

Please message me if you can assist.

I am on the look out for some old 'Football Records' from the Bass Valley-Wonthaggi District Football League,. which disbanded around 1995 and included Wonthaggi Blues and Wonthaggi Rovers until their merger.

Home and away or finals editions are fine. I would prefer hard copies but scans are fine as well.

Please message me if you can assist.
Great league the old bass valley. Saw the best grand final comeback I’ve ever seen down at Wonthaggi one year. Phillip island kicked the first 10 or 11 goals in the first quarter and got done by about 3 goals - unbelievable it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours.....Lions to spend up big in 2019 incl ex AFL players. ??Unrest at Eagles, Maroons demand more finals from players, Magpies lose 2 top 10 experienced players, Redlegs trying to work ressies into the club but have issues, Hawks struggle for numbers, The Thaggies to tread water again, Gatha to be strong again but do lose a few, Tiges also struggling for sign-ons, Gulls still in no-mans land.

How is spending 60k on 12 games from two players a good move for your club? Put years into developing juniors into senior staples and then push them out for afl players on odd ocassions. Definition of trying to buy a flag

How is spending 60k on 12 games from two players a good move for your club? Put years into developing juniors into senior staples and then push them out for afl players on odd ocassions. Definition of trying to buy a flag

You should write a formal complaint to the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's happening at maffra after half time? They have let go of some leads after half time this year and haven't really buried sides, when they have had a chance too.

Also where has whitey gone from moe?

The team lists on the league website include a Tristan Gum playing for Moe tomorrow... is this the Tristan Gum who played for Sturt in the SANFL a few years back?

Moe getting beaten by 114. Telling us how good Gatha is, how overrated Moe is or just an odd occurence??

Who should be favourites from here, seems the top 4 on there day, anyone could win

Moe getting beaten by 114. Telling us how good Gatha is, how overrated Moe is or just an odd occurence??

Moe had four changes from the previous week, including three of their more notable players (Tom Long and Tristan Gum both injured, Bernie Vince was filming a Yesterdays Heroes challenge for Bounce)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back