Personal Experience Your own Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

*Bit of a long winded story but i never really talk about this stuff with anyone so getting a chance to write it down is good*

My personal experience is pretty crappy compared to most in here. Just had a few odd coincidences in my life that i've never really thought too much of but always had at the edge of my mind. I don't know if there are any NT folk here, but the Poinciana woman at East Point in Darwin is one i was always scared of, and convinced myself that i had seen lights, doors slamming etc. Was never sure though. Some other ones that are a bit less easily explained:

Music Box:
Grandpa brought Nan one of those old wind up music boxes with the ballerina in it when he moved over to Darwin from the Czech Republic, and gave it to her on their wedding night. Lasted about 15 years, then was blown out of the house when Cyclone Tracy destroyed the place. She found it during cleanup but it didn't make any noise any more. He ended up having a due to his injuries from Tracy and died in hospital about 6 months later. Skip forward to 2014, on their 55th wedding anniversary, I was at her house with her and we heard a faint noise coming from her room. Both walked in, and the balarina had popped out of the box, spinning and playing the tune. No real logical answer behind why it would suddenly play 40 years later (not to mention it would have needed to be winded up by someone).

Son:
My partner was 4 weeks pregnant with him (we didn't know at that stage) and saw a psychic after we moved to Adelaide, because she thought that could help her depression/sleep paralysis. Whilst there, the psychic said something like "i feel a familiar spirit in the room" and mentioned it was coming from around my partner, but not her specifically. Turns out she was pregnant. Anyway, 9 months passed, baby was born etc etc. Fat little grumpy bugger in his early days, never showed any affection or liked to smile.
He was at my partner's dad house, sitting on the couch with her and the dog, when all of a sudden he started giggling and smiling, reaching his hands out, towards the corner of the room. Going off his normal temperament, that was a little odd. Then the dog started growling and barking aggressively, towards the exact same spot in the room! Partner freaked and called me, and i freaked a bit as it was my grandma's 15 year anniversary since her passing (different grandma from above,). Over the next year or so, he constantly laughed and played with something in his room. Once he could start talking and walking, it's gotten worse. He used to tell us that a man watched him sleep in his cot, that there is a little girl that stands in our walk-in-wardrobe in our room as she's not allowed to leave, he runs into our room at all hours of the night screaming that someone wants to get him, told the ladies at kindy that "his friend" told him to cut mummy and daddy. All the stuff i figured was just an active imagination/maybe he'd snuck out of his room and seen us watching TV. The one that got me though, recently he was sitting on the couch watching TV with us, and then randomly stood up, grabbed his craft box, and walked out into the backyard. He sat outside on the pavement, putting stickers all over a piece of paper and was giggling like he was doing it with someone else. We walked out to check on him, and he looked up at us saying "I'm doing stickers with Mim, she's from Darwin".

This scared the crap out of me, and my whole family when i called them and told them because : when i was a kid, she used to get me to put stickers on everything because i was a terrible drawer, i called her Mim as a kid because it was close to Mum, and she was from Darwin. I'd never mentioned her name to him, where she was from or anything and he knew it all.

Combined with the weird giggles on her death anniversary right after he was born, I'm just royally freaked out by this and don't really know how to react/what to do/whether im just going crazy

Your son is a clairvoyant.

Buy him some tarot cards :)

A more long winded explanation - clairvoyance means “clear sight”. He can obviously hear and see spirits. The first thing you should teach him is the lesser pentagram of banishing to protect him from the bad ones (though technically all of them are bad - I’m talking about their intent).

Most of the time spirits love ******* with you. They’d get a real kick out of seeing you being freaked out.

Last edited:
*Bit of a long winded story but i never really talk about this stuff with anyone so getting a chance to write it down is good*

My personal experience is pretty crappy compared to most in here. Just had a few odd coincidences in my life that i've never really thought too much of but always had at the edge of my mind. I don't know if there are any NT folk here, but the Poinciana woman at East Point in Darwin is one i was always scared of, and convinced myself that i had seen lights, doors slamming etc. Was never sure though. Some other ones that are a bit less easily explained:

Music Box:
Grandpa brought Nan one of those old wind up music boxes with the ballerina in it when he moved over to Darwin from the Czech Republic, and gave it to her on their wedding night. Lasted about 15 years, then was blown out of the house when Cyclone Tracy destroyed the place. She found it during cleanup but it didn't make any noise any more. He ended up having a due to his injuries from Tracy and died in hospital about 6 months later. Skip forward to 2014, on their 55th wedding anniversary, I was at her house with her and we heard a faint noise coming from her room. Both walked in, and the balarina had popped out of the box, spinning and playing the tune. No real logical answer behind why it would suddenly play 40 years later (not to mention it would have needed to be winded up by someone).

Son:
My partner was 4 weeks pregnant with him (we didn't know at that stage) and saw a psychic after we moved to Adelaide, because she thought that could help her depression/sleep paralysis. Whilst there, the psychic said something like "i feel a familiar spirit in the room" and mentioned it was coming from around my partner, but not her specifically. Turns out she was pregnant. Anyway, 9 months passed, baby was born etc etc. Fat little grumpy bugger in his early days, never showed any affection or liked to smile.
He was at my partner's dad house, sitting on the couch with her and the dog, when all of a sudden he started giggling and smiling, reaching his hands out, towards the corner of the room. Going off his normal temperament, that was a little odd. Then the dog started growling and barking aggressively, towards the exact same spot in the room! Partner freaked and called me, and i freaked a bit as it was my grandma's 15 year anniversary since her passing (different grandma from above,). Over the next year or so, he constantly laughed and played with something in his room. Once he could start talking and walking, it's gotten worse. He used to tell us that a man watched him sleep in his cot, that there is a little girl that stands in our walk-in-wardrobe in our room as she's not allowed to leave, he runs into our room at all hours of the night screaming that someone wants to get him, told the ladies at kindy that "his friend" told him to cut mummy and daddy. All the stuff i figured was just an active imagination/maybe he'd snuck out of his room and seen us watching TV. The one that got me though, recently he was sitting on the couch watching TV with us, and then randomly stood up, grabbed his craft box, and walked out into the backyard. He sat outside on the pavement, putting stickers all over a piece of paper and was giggling like he was doing it with someone else. We walked out to check on him, and he looked up at us saying "I'm doing stickers with Mim, she's from Darwin".

This scared the crap out of me, and my whole family when i called them and told them because : when i was a kid, she used to get me to put stickers on everything because i was a terrible drawer, i called her Mim as a kid because it was close to Mum, and she was from Darwin. I'd never mentioned her name to him, where she was from or anything and he knew it all.

Combined with the weird giggles on her death anniversary right after he was born, I'm just royally freaked out by this and don't really know how to react/what to do/whether im just going crazy
Thanks for sharing. I doubt you are going crazy..

Your son is a clairvoyant.

Buy him some tarot cards :)

A more long winded explanation - clairvoyance means “clear sight”. He can obviously hear and see spirits. The first thing you should teach him is the lesser pentagram of banishing to protect him from the bad ones (though technically all of them are bad - I’m talking about their intent).

Most of the time spirits love ******* with you. They’d get a real kick out of seeing you being freaked out.

I may give that a go! Is it something i can just google or should i look for a specific book etc? Spoke to my mother about it, who said I should burn sage around the house too. Is that something i should consider too?
Trying to get my partner to take him to the psychic lady she saw when she was pregnant, but she's a bit scared to in case she uncovers anything.

Thanks for sharing. I doubt you are going crazy..

Thanks! Have to admit i've always been a sceptic of all things paranormal due to the amount of horror films i watch, but that stuff feels too real. Supposed to be moving our 1 year old and his cot out of our room and into the 3 years old's room too, but we're worried it could drag him into whatever is going in

Thanks! Have to admit i've always been a sceptic of all things paranormal due to the amount of horror films i watch, but that stuff feels too real. Supposed to be moving our 1 year old and his cot out of our room and into the 3 years old's room too, but we're worried it could drag him into whatever is going in
Lots of children when they are young are clairvoyant, many see witches, monsters, as well as many other strange things. Over time though with reinforced conditioning especially from parents these children will grow out of this. What your child is seeing is real just like the witches and monsters other children see. Also all that stuff you see in horror movies is real, most of it doesn't exist in our reality, but be careful because when we eventually die we move out of this reality. As we grow and our brain develops our thoughts move from the mind to the brain, I would say your child is still predominantly in the mind so if you want your child to stop seeing these beings then you need to be do more at stimulating his brain. Once those beings realise that your child can no longer see or show interest in them they will move on.

Last edited:
I may give that a go! Is it something i can just google or should i look for a specific book etc? Spoke to my mother about it, who said I should burn sage around the house too. Is that something i should consider too?
Trying to get my partner to take him to the psychic lady she saw when she was pregnant, but she's a bit scared to in case she uncovers anything.

Better to look it up, because there's a lot to it. A google search will teach you all about it.

In mystical tradition, there is a part of the kabbalistic tree of life that they call 'the abyss', which is a disconnection from spirit. This is the situation that is referred to in the story of Christ on the cross: "Eli, eli, lama sabacthani?" which means "My god, my god, why have you forsaken me?"

Rational thought and logic kills spirit - which is how we produce i-magi-nation...a form of mental magic. That's why no one comes up with anything new or original. The top three sefirot of the tree of life are Keter (Crown - the super consciousness, or godhead), Chokhmah (Wisdom - how we relate to the world) and Binah (Understanding - how the world relates to us).

If you want to kill the spirit of your child, you can approach it from a logical viewpoint and say that spirits aren't real - and you'll be right. This will create a drone for the machine. The reason why the world is dying today is because of this disconnection from spirit.

Or you can nurture it, and approach it from a spiritual viewpoint and say they are real and protect them from it - and you'll be right too. This will create a unique individual that has their own soul.

The reason I say buy some tarot cards is because the tarot is actually a kind of picture book of the journey of the soul - from the child like innocence of the Fool all the way through life to the final card in the major arcana - which is World/Universe - where you realise that the ascent of life is to return back to the place you started - with child like innocence. When someone does a reading, it's basically a snapshot of where they are along the path of this realisation and what steps they need to take to get there.

As Tyler Durden says in Fight Club: "It's only after we've lost everything (even our sense of identity) that we are free to do anything."

So I had a dream last night...and in it I remembered looking at a book that had a black cover with gold foil in a bookstore after asking about another book called “Mastering Witchcraft”. However, someone else had already put this book on hold.

So I travel down the rabbit hole of google and type in “Mastering Witchcraft” and do an image search...and lo and behold, I find the book that was in my dream:

E275D083-AFFD-4436-BAEC-31972FB13356.jpeg

Too bad it’s sold out. But I would have never found this website if it wasn’t for my dream...

73E92743-40A8-45EB-9EC3-284E36B4A238.jpeg

This is an amazing story of a woman who had contact with the spirits from a very early age as a child...your words about your child reminds me of her experiences.

Here’s something odd.

Had a dream last night that I was talking to a demon that had tentacles for a face that was telling me that it fed on human misery and that the best kind of misery was that inflicted by those that genuinely loved the person who was hurting them.

I asked a friend about it and she said that I should tell Cthulhu to stop visiting my dreams...

We were living where we both worked and met. She hurt me and I put up a barrier that she couldnt pull down.

She tried. She hurt because she hurt me and that hurt me again. Seeing the pain she was in.

Anyway she was doing a course before moving on. She was leaving as soon as it was over. The course got delayed. Before she announced that. That very day I kept getting the thoughts please hurry up and phuqing go your presence is heart wrenching. This was reacurrent the whole day. Later that day she announced her course was delayed two weeks.

When she left she got rideshare.
Walking home one night this girl past me and I sensed her energy from 40 yards away. I did not know who she was but knew there was something about her. Next morning I found out it was her rideshare.

On the one year anniversary of our meeting where I trained her for our job I had a very vivid dream.
She was suicidal. She is the most intuitive person I know.

I had a voice speak to me today. Clear as crystal. This is what it said:

“Five are, one is, two have not yet arrived.”

And then I read this scripture in Revelation:

“They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.“

So I started thinking - what five nations are kings - that is, already established as world powers, but have “fallen” in that they don’t dictate the world economy anymore? England, France, Germany, Russia and the United States. What nation is a king at the moment and will join them? China.

So the question is - who is the seventh king, if the eighth is a global world government created by the seven?

We are at end game, people :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is an unusual one. Had a weird dream.Woke up thinking that is unusual. Went back to sleep. Only for the same dream to basically replicate itself frame by frame.

Got up thinking wow. Only to have the same experience repeat. (but different dream)

And btw Janus if you want to know who wins the flag next year according to me...................................................................................................................................

The Dees.

Here is an unusual one. Had a weird dream.Woke up thinking that is unusual. Went back to sleep. Only for the same dream to basically replicate itself frame by frame.

Got up thinking wow. Only to have the same experience repeat. (but different dream)

And btw Janus if you want to know who wins the flag next year according to me...................................................................................................................................

The Dees.

Janus said:
Wouldn’t surprise me.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Well I ******* hope not as they were beating Collingwood by a point.

But on the second dream. I had my eyes shut and was half asleep but could see clearly everything around my room and even an old place i'd been to before. But the second I thought s**t what is going on I was wide awake. (So instead I figured Collingwood beat Port by a point and I feel fast asleep).

But seriously was like recording a TV show. Everything simply happened again.

Well I ******* hope not as they were beating Collingwood by a point.

But on the second dream. I had my eyes shut and was half asleep but could see clearly everything around my room and even an old place i'd been to before. But the second I thought s**t what is going on I was wide awake. (So instead I figured Collingwood beat Port by a point and I feel fast asleep).

But seriously was like recording a TV show. Everything simply happened again.

Congratulations - you just experienced your first case of astral projection :)

You were seeing your room as if you were awake because in order to astral project you have to leave your physical body. Generally you’ll find that something is different about the room..like the door is open instead of closed.

You can only visit places you’ve been though...for everything else you need a spirit guide.

Keep trying to replicate the experience. See where it takes you.

2 more weird ones.

Had a very vivid dream about meeting with someone and going out with them potentially marrying them. This said person I had met once. Fleetingly. In fact I barely remembered but apparently it was somehow significant.

2) Had a dream I was supposed to do something significant but got called off at the last minute. Weird thing was the instruction came from someone deceased who I had never met before.

Congratulations - you just experienced your first case of astral projection :)

You were seeing your room as if you were awake because in order to astral project you have to leave your physical body. Generally you’ll find that something is different about the room..like the door is open instead of closed.

You can only visit places you’ve been though...for everything else you need a spirit guide.

Keep trying to replicate the experience. See where it takes you.

Actually happened a few times (when sober). Weird thing is when I try and take in the detail I think too much and am back to square 1. But I suspect it might be 3rd eye as I can see everything clearly.

But can't quite cross the dimensions to understand the meaning.

Actually happened a few times (when sober). Weird thing is when I try and take in the detail I think too much and am back to square 1. But I suspect it might be 3rd eye as I can see everything clearly.

But can't quite cross the dimensions to understand the meaning.

You need to focus on getting out of your body first, which means focus moving your arms and legs and trying sitting up in your dream room instead of simply trying to project your mind to places.

Then where the mind goes, the body will follow.

2 more weird ones.

Had a very vivid dream about meeting with someone and going out with them potentially marrying them. This said person I had met once. Fleetingly. In fact I barely remembered but apparently it was somehow significant.

2) Had a dream I was supposed to do something significant but got called off at the last minute. Weird thing was the instruction came from someone deceased who I had never met before.

1) Things that seem insignificant in terms of relationships - perhaps a business acquaintance, a friend etc - can lead to a lasting partnership if you take the time to pursue it. So don’t reject anything, no matter how small.

2) would relate to 1) if you dreamed it at a later date - it means that the window of oppprtunity you had is now closed. The deceased represents the past that you cannot change.

That's true. (And I went to a workshop on holiday and got a headache) but undoing it ain't that easy.

There's people in here sharing experiences that suggest they have an active soul. Some of them would of had traumatic experiences with authority and family as a result and been labelled with mental health issues. No one taking about how they can build on those experiences and transmute the trauma.

Meditation is best
Used as a journey alone for these types of people. It's a different thing than an afl Footballer to do it to be a better footballer.

The only guidance you can give is keep trying no matter what or how long before you see results. Everything will flow in due course from that

Had a revelatory dream last night. I won’t go into the symbology, but it involved metals and planets.

Your soul purpose is the following:

Take your astrological house. Find its polar opposite. Then find out which of the traditional seven planets is the polar opposites ruler. Then find out what alchemical metal corresponds to that planet:

gold - self-esteem vs ego - Sun
silver - good emotions vs bad emotions - Moon
quicksilver - adaptability vs capriciousness - Mercury
iron - resilience vs aggression - Mars
copper - love vs lust - Venus
tin - generosity vs accumulation - Jupiter
lead - boundaries vs restrictions - Saturn

Your soul purpose is to transmute the negative quality into the positive. For example, an Aquarian has the polar sign of Leo. Leo has the Sun as its ruler, so the soul purpose of an Aquarian is to convert ego into self-esteem. That’s why Aquarians are considered logic based - they trust the external and neglect their intuition. What they need to do is develop the internal and reconnect with their own sense of self.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back