Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance armstrong won 7 tour de france's,he has the 7 yellow jerseys but everyone knows he was a cheat so now has no respect from anyone.now labeled as a cheat and always will be.
Lance was stripped of the wins , all 7. Let’s hope that the WRFL can represent the entire leagues clubs by seeking and administering a penalty that fixes this problem once and for all , if they are guilty.

Deer Park have appointed a lawyer.....Usually a reflection of GUILT.
Settle down yellow back heard the saying innocent till proven guilty?
Meeting went well lasted just on half hour went something like this
Investigator / hello -----------
Me / Good thanks yourself?
Investigators/ is this your contract from last year
Me/ Yes sir that's mine
Investigator/ is that your signature?
Me/ sure is do you want me to sign again
Investigator/ so you didn't receive any other payments
Me/ No sir just what was in my contract
Investigator/ thanks for your time
Me/ Is that it ? Have a merry Christmas
Investigator/ Same too you good luck for next year
Me/ Cheers

Settle down yellow back heard the saying innocent till proven guilty?
Meeting went well lasted just on half hour went something like this
Investigator / hello -----------
Me / Good thanks yourself?
Investigators/ is this your contract from last year
Me/ Yes sir that's mine
Investigator/ is that your signature?
Me/ sure is do you want me to sign again
Investigator/ so you didn't receive any other payments
Me/ No sir just what was in my contract
Investigator/ thanks for your time
Me/ Is that it ? Have a merry Christmas
Investigator/ Same too you good luck for next year
Me/ Cheers

Sounds Right - there not interested in talking much to sidekicks.

As I said earlier - the alarm bells starting ringing when Stewart’s contract went from $700 to $600 mid year.
Petrol costs coming from Wallan
5 young kids
What a great team man he is
They should give him the key to Deer Park

As I said earlier - the alarm bells starting ringing when Stewart’s contract went from $700 to $600 mid year.
Petrol costs coming from Wallan
5 young kids
What a great team man he is
They should give him the key to Deer Park
I hope they help him pay the 15k back to East Keilor considering he will not even earn that from a season at DP.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope they help him pay the 15k back to East Keilor considering he will not even earn that from a season at DP.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Very good mail from 2 players and a coach at DP last year who have now gone to another club in a different metro comp that they have been interviewed recently and explained 3 different paying scenarios DP undertake which has the investigators ( there are 3) closing in with TAB officials opening transactions for them to look at also. This has also been confirmed by a president in a local metro league from just over the Westgate.
Am told investigators are holding meetings at same time with different past and present players and officials with a big hole opening up in the bean bag.....it’s gunna get ugly!

This is a legitimate question I'm sure someone can answer. If a club realises during the season they look like being over the player salary cap, are they able to ask players to take a pay cut and sign a new one if the player agrees? I don't see why they wouldn't be able to but I don't know the laws on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good mail from 2 players and a coach at DP last year who have now gone to another club in a different metro comp that they have been interviewed recently and explained 3 different paying scenarios DP undertake which has the investigators ( there are 3) closing in with TAB officials opening transactions for them to look at also. This has also been confirmed by a president in a local metro league from just over the Westgate.
Am told investigators are holding meetings at same time with different past and present players and officials with a big hole opening up in the bean bag.....it’s gunna get ugly!
While I’m sure the investigators are making inroads I would be very surprised if TAB officials are letting them see much, a much higher power would be required to be able to go sniffing through the TAB’s books.

While I’m sure the investigators are making inroads I would be very surprised if TAB officials are letting them see much, a much higher power would be required to be able to go sniffing through the TAB’s books.

I think you'll find TAB (and other betting agencies) work closely with integrity officers from all sporting codes in Australia for a range of issues, whether it be crime, illegal betting, match fixing etc. I don't see how a AFL Victoria would be any different if there is an investigation into deliberate and systematic salary cap breaches by one of its clubs.

Interesting that the penalty for a player who knowingly signs a contract that does not include all benefits is a minimum 1 year suspension. However immunity may be offered for volunteering information about a clubs breach of the cap.

upload_2018-12-19_9-20-46.png

I think this would have DP more concerned that people are led to believe.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-19_9-17-42.png
    upload_2018-12-19_9-17-42.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 19
I've been involved with many local football clubs and I can honestly say they have all at times left certain details off player contracts. For example: fees, apparel, functions, raffle tickets, travel expenses. By doing this they have breached the laws, albeit if rumours are true they're not to the extent Deer Park have. But, in the eye of the law they've still committed the same crime. This might be why most club officials are a little tentative to push for this.

The AFL justify their sports betting sponsorships, in-match advertisements and approval to bet on AFL matches, by requiring these agencies to provide access to betting records when requested. Not surprised the records are being provided.

This is a legitimate question I'm sure someone can answer. If a club realises during the season they look like being over the player salary cap, are they able to ask players to take a pay cut and sign a new one if the player agrees? I don't see why they wouldn't be able to but I don't know the laws on this.
Yes - if your club is tracking over the cap then the league have a duty to tell you to make changes as the WRFL did with Deer Park this year.

The AFL justify their sports betting sponsorships, in-match advertisements and approval to bet on AFL matches, by requiring these agencies to provide access to betting records when requested. Not surprised the records are being provided.
I still don’t believe they are being provided, to be totally honest I think this whole talk of TAB vouchers is a massive exaggeration. It’s not like someone from Deer Park can go in and exchange say 5k or 10k for a pile of TAB vouchers, the betting agency would not allow it, its part of their governance that stops people from what is effectively money laundering.

I still don’t believe they are being provided, to be totally honest I think this whole talk of TAB vouchers is a massive exaggeration. It’s not like someone from Deer Park can go in and exchange say 5k or 10k for a pile of TAB vouchers, the betting agency would not allow it, its part of their governance that stops people from what is effectively money laundering.

I know it all sounds 'Dodgy Brothers' but organisations are only required to report 'suspicious activities' to AUSTRAC if the amount is over $10,000. However TABCORP has been fined $45m for not reporting money laundering before so may be inclined to be helpful.

http://www.austrac.gov.au/typologies-2012-typologies

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...undering-and-counter-terrorism-financing-laws

But a organisation such as the Deer Park Club could.

So it sounds on this forum that everyone knows that Deer Park are cheating the cap of $205,000.
How they are doing it is another matter.
My question is why??
Yes you have won 7 Flags in a row!!
What are you trying to achieve going forward?
What does the Madigans, Lloyd’s, Duggans, Fannings, Thompsons etc think of their club cheating???
Even to a degree - McGoldricks & Allison’s - do these guys have any morals?
What I say is take your 6 flags & challenge your self & stay under the cap. Last but not least- Mark Bullen show us you can coach. Take on a role that will challenge you. I was there seeing your embarrassment presentation night. No one had any respect for you!!!!

So it sounds on this forum that everyone knows that Deer Park are cheating the cap of $205,000.
How they are doing it is another matter.
My question is why??
Yes you have won 7 Flags in a row!!
What are you trying to achieve going forward?
What does the Madigans, Lloyd’s, Duggans, Fannings, Thompsons etc think of their club cheating???
Even to a degree - McGoldricks & Allison’s - do these guys have any morals?
What I say is take your 6 flags & challenge your self & stay under the cap. Last but not least- Mark Bullen show us you can coach. Take on a role that will challenge you. I was there seeing your embarrassment presentation night. No one had any respect for you!!!!
The Madigans & Duggans are front row in the cheer squad at every game so there’s your answer.
Bullen coach? Come on Harry!
Was his presentation night speech a ramble?
Maybe he’d been in the toilets at the same time as Jerry Gee

Well, that's spooky...

dixuxS6.jpg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back