Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Any truth that Nick Sedgwick called & sent text messages to Kerry Bahr after last weeks grand final?

Thanks. You are a star.
Does the league print a weekly program during the home and away season (e.g. O&MFL 'Critic', AFL 'Record') or do they still only do them for the finals?
When I lived in Victoria 15 years ago, the clubs used to do them during the home and away season and the league for the finals.

Last edited:
Thanks. You are a star.
Does the league print a weekly program during the home and away season (e.g. O&MFL 'Critic', AFL 'Record') or do they still only do them for the finals?
When I lived in Victoria 15 years ago, the clubs used to do them during the home and away season and the league for the finals.

The clubs still do them, it was spoken about a few years ago that the league do the critics but the clubs wanted to keep doing their own for the sponsorship $.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry's Cox boys will not return, Jindera lost up to 15 from GF side, Jay Banks to play at Culcairn

BB saints reserves would have the best signing so far. Big Johnny will be good for 80+ and eating the canteen dry watching the 2pm game

I’m pretty sure this is it mate, I just don’t think many people post in here anymore...
Thanks mate. Unreal that not one person has wanted to talk about the Hume League since February.
I was interested in Joel Prices comments a couple of weeks ago when he said Cameron Cloke was visiting the area so he thought he’d ask him to play.
I know another club that told me Cloke offered his services to them for $5k.
Not really money well spent.

5k? Wow. I’d be surprised if Henty would have paid that for a one off game.
He played at Barooga last season, I’m sure he was on good coin but would be surprised if it was anywhere near that

5k? Wow. I’d be surprised if Henty would have paid that for a one off game.
He played at Barooga last season, I’m sure he was on good coin but would be surprised if it was anywhere near that
I agree with you but 100% that is what he asked another club to pay for him to play. I do think it included a Sportsman’s night. Not that anyone would’ve really been interested.

I agree with you but 100% that is what he asked another club to pay for him to play. I do think it included a Sportsman’s night. Not that anyone would’ve really been interested.

Was talking to a bloke on the weekend who played with him at Barooga last season. He was on $2k a game there, and that figure was open knowledge throughout the club as they had to ask the playing group to all take pay cuts before signing him.

5k is crazy. Hope they laughed in his face!! haha
Hopefully the salary cap help put an end to those ridiculous figures!

Credit to Magpies coach for trying to put a positive spin on their season, but I have watched them twice and unfortunately I haven't seen anything to suggest there is anything positive happening on the field there. Daniel Maher must think about the players and resources he had at Albury and feel sick. Heard he may be on the go before July 30 anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back