Opinion Sweet 16 - Pies for the Flag in 2019, (According to a Cats Supporter and Jmac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Your boys are going all the way this year. I've got a great feeling about the Maggies chances in 2019 and on the back of such an exciting, stirring, and exhilarating finals campaign which you came oh so short, you're poised to make amends imo. De Goey will announce himself as the best player in the comp { or most damaging and effective } Cox will become an ALL-Australian Ruckmen/Forward and with the addition of Beams to aid Sidebottom and co, Collingwood won't be stopped. Adams, Thomas, Stevenson, Phillips, Maynard, more young gun talent. Treloar is another weapon amongst many which the Black and White Army yield. You've got it all, the core, the maturity, the talent coming through and ready to roar, and you've got the burning hunger which left you starving a year before in 2018.

Bucks will finally get his premiership medal. Pies will do it against Old Rival Melbourne. Pretty good way to win Sweet 16.

Why can’t we see who people barrack for any more?

By the way, I agree with the OP, except for who we defeat, it will be Richmond.

I can see what People Barrack For

Are you using your phone? If so, turn it to landscape and that shows the poster’s details as viewing in portrait only shows the avatar and name. This works for me when on my phone, so maybe try that.
BTW, the OP is a Cats supporter.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What’s got into the cat?

So sensible.

Must like our basket or is thinking of magpies for his supper.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
^^^* you go for Saints too. Your boys could do the NFL/AFL double. Pies will win it for sure. Saints are my tip too and have been since they defeated the Vikings in Minnesota. I'm not 100 percent sold on the Saints. But I am with the Magpies.

edited

2010 Saints def Indi in the SB { and Manning, a legend } Collingwood wins the flag
2019 Saints win SB, Pies win the flag?

If history is anything to go by, Brees defeats another legend in the Super Bowl. Tom Brady. In any case I think Saints win the SB, and Pies definitely win the flag!

Last edited:

History will repeat itself. Richmond will never reach the GF for the next 35 yrs.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hard? Just move the gear stick to R. Plus we have those rear vision cameras. It's never been easier.

until to put a 6x4 trailer on, those bastards are a nightmare to back.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Bucks will finally get his premiership medal. Pies will do it against Old Rival Melbourne. Pretty good way to win Sweet 16.

It's funny how often I'm seeing this as a prediction in various places.

Collingwood vs Melbourne Grand Final with Collingwood to win.

Not sure why, but yeah, I see it a lot.

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood
critical mass achieved for pies at least ed - a number of talented young players had break out years and the coaching panel is finally allowed to do it's job instead of being yes men to bucks.

until to put a 6x4 trailer on, those bastards are a nightmare to back.
Try looking in the mirrors, works for me every time;)

TKiL

Cancelled
Jul 22, 2017
Eastern Suburbs, Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood

I have a certain feeling it will be Melb we play in the GF - we must flog them (or win in time on) to redeem 1964 plus too many other GF losses - we must also flog them because there will be no place on this planet far enough away to flee to if they beat us. I think we'll lose Queen's Birthday narrowly but the GF win will more than make up for the mid -year loss. Another reason for beating them in the GF is to show Gary Pert how far we have come since he left....

Last edited:

TKiL

Cancelled
Jul 22, 2017
Eastern Suburbs, Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood

don't worry Jmac - the whole world knows who you barrack for - it's on social media in Cameroon, Latvia, Alaska and Iceland for starters...

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
don't worry Jmac - the whole world knows who you barrack for - it's on social media in Cameroon, Latvia, Alaska and Iceland for starters...
And all the beer companies, the world over, have Jmac as a platinum status member.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's funny how often I'm seeing this as a prediction in various places.

Collingwood vs Melbourne Grand Final with Collingwood to win.

Not sure why, but yeah, I see it a lot.
And knowing Collingwood...... we’ll do the right thing and let the Dees break the drought.
Caring and sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back