Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does that not surprise me. Bet he couldn't name two Yankee pitchers.

One of my favourite things to do when I meet someone wearing a Yankees cap is to ask their opinion on Derek Jeter or Don Mattingly's legacy - 99% of the time I will get a 'huh, who are they?' look.

I even saw someone the other day wearing a Yankees cap and a Mets shirt.

One of my favourite things to do when I meet someone wearing a Yankees cap is to ask their opinion on Derek Jeter or Don Mattingly's legacy - 99% of the time I will get a 'huh, who are they?' look.

They would probably also say jeter replaced him in the team. When it was tino Martinez

I’m a baseball fan and I’ve got a few different team caps. Does it matter if people know the game or not? Not many other decent options.

i guess not. personally as a lakers fan i could not wear a clippers hat or even a sweat band. or any other teams clothing.

if people wanna wear competing team gear thats their decision.

if you were to attend an astros game would you wear a yankees cap too?

Jay-Z: "I made the Yankee hat more famous than a Yankee can."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you were to attend an astros game would you wear a yankees cap too?

No not at a Yankees game. I’m more into the game than say the Astros, who I do follow, but not to same extent as say the Bombers.

I’d rather wear a navy cap with white NY rather one with red and black mosquito. Just like the look of them.

Do you wear band shirts for bands that you've never heard or are not a fan of?

I’ve never worn a band shirt in my life. Don’t wear sports jerseys either.

No not at a Yankees game. I’m more into the game than say the Astros, who I do follow, but not to same extent as say the Bombers.

I’d rather wear a navy cap with white NY rather one with red and black mosquito. Just like the look of them.

I’ve never worn a band shirt in my life. Don’t wear sports jerseys either.

i guess to some wearing competing club gear (in this case mlb) is akin to wearing bombers and swans gear together or at various times. but to a lesser extent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back