Philadelphia 76ers
PRESENTATION_MIN.png

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Is there any significance with that clash? I love it but don't know if it has a meaning :p
i developed a palette of 5 colours for each team (1 light, 3 highlights, 1 dark) for both current and heritage, and tried to work within those colours. the dark colour on the clash is from the dark outline on the thunder's current logo, so i sort of just played around with colours that i thought worked. no real significance or relevance to anything the thunder have worn, wanted to try something different as they haven't really changed too much since their inception.

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
i developed a palette of 5 colours for each team (1 light, 3 highlights, 1 dark) for both current and heritage, and tried to work within those colours. the dark colour on the clash is from the dark outline on the thunder's current logo, so i sort of just played around with colours that i thought worked. no real significance or relevance to anything the thunder have worn, wanted to try something different as they haven't really changed too much since their inception.
Ah okay nice! I did quote the Bucks uniforms, not the Thunder though :sweatsmile:
It's weird to me (just in general) how OKC pretty much claimed the Warriors' old colours.

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Ah okay nice! I did quote the Bucks uniforms, not the Thunder though :sweatsmile:
It's weird to me (just in general) how OKC pretty much claimed the Warriors' old colours.
oh s**t, didnt see that sorry! it's the same as their current city design from memory. the design is from part of their mecca floor.

G3T8hWW.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feels good to finally get them out there after so long haha. had a late night studying tonight, will get the next couple up tomorrow.
This is already my front-runner for 2019's portfolio of the year :p

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Sorry if this sounds a bit invasion haha but what are you studying at the moment? Uni I assume?
nah i work as a drafty full time, and have been studying cert iv in building and construction online through HIA (similar to tafe). only goes for about a year, but is taking up quite a bit of my time outside of work!

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
nah i work as a drafty full time, and have been studying cert iv in building and construction online through HIA (similar to tafe). only goes for about a year, but is taking up quite a bit of my time outside of work!
Ah okay that's pretty interesting. I'm looking to do Civil Engineering after yr 12 is done so looks like we'll be in a similar line of work hopefully.

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Ah okay that's pretty interesting. I'm looking to do Civil Engineering after yr 12 is done so looks like we'll be in a similar line of work hopefully.
civil engineering is great, i deal with them a lot with my work with subdivisions and stuff like that. really intriguing stuff!
although if you've got a bit of a creative flair then i'm not sure there would be much opportunity to showcase that in civil engineering but i could be wrong!

Back