Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the band with over 200 million sales might be more than Australian telemovie material should it ever happen.

Which it shouldn't.

Sent from mTalk

MHx6cxR.jpg

I think the band with over 200 million sales might be more than Australian telemovie material should it ever happen.

Which it shouldn't.

Sent from mTalk
You are going to be very disappointed in about a decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony is people are still literally dying to get into those two countries :think:

The real irony is someone in Australia not seeing the median price of a life in the places those folks are mostly escaping from, or the cynical “concerned but unwanted” behaviours of any number of their transit countries.

Sincere apologies if I misunderstood your comment.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be.

The Youngs will never ever let a thing like that fly, nor would Bon's parents.

Sent from mTalk
From the band that brought you some of the cheesiest merchandise in existence...you really think they’ll hold out?
Mate you can buy AC/DC official wine. Why do you think a bio pic is less likely than a branded cheese?

And bio pics don’t need to be official. If things are true, then they can’t be surpressed, if they aren’t true they can be disclaimed.

From the band that brought you some of the cheesiest merchandise in existence...you really think they’ll hold out?
Mate you can buy AC/DC official wine. Why do you think a bio pic is less likely than a branded cheese?

And bio pics don’t need to be official. If things are true, then they can’t be surpressed, if they aren’t true they can be disclaimed.
There's been two unofficial Hendrix films so bad no one really took notice but they get away on the music side of things by only using songs he covered I'm sure it's been done with others.

The Darkness were a discount Queen

Sent from mTalk

The Darkness were a roadside-scavenge-with-broken-and-missing-pieces Queen.

Speaking of music biopics, the film adaptation of Lords of Chaos should be out soon which was originally a book centered around the church burnings and murder that happened in the Norweigan black metal scene of the early 90s.
It looks as though every band associated with the scene has declined to have their music used. Authenticity is important but you can't hold back stories from being told. If people don't wanna be involved, it'll go ahead without them.

Speaking of music biopics, the film adaptation of Lords of Chaos should be out soon which was originally a book centered around the church burnings and murder that happened in the Norweigan black metal scene of the early 90s.
It looks as though every band associated with the scene has declined to have their music used. Authenticity is important but you can't hold back stories from being told. If people don't wanna be involved, it'll go ahead without them.
I can get my power tools out and make the soundtrack if they want.. let me know.

To be serious I'd like to see it made.

I can get my power tools out and make the soundtrack if they want.. let me know.

To be serious I'd like to see it made.

Good one Dad.

It's out next month btw.

Good one Dad.

It's out next month btw.

Norweigan Black Metal Scene = American Accents.

I ******* despise the US absorption of culture.

Norweigan Black Metal Scene = American Accents.

I ******* despise the US absorption of culture.

I completely agree. Hence why all those guys didn't want anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back