Feedback BigFooty Forum Upgrade - Read OP first, then post issues and feedback in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean here.

The new threads - which particular page or feature?

The notifications for replies - on individual Watched threads? In your preferences?
I think The Half Back is wondering about notifications for new threads in watched forums, Chief.
I can't see an option in preferences for this but I tried unwatching and watching again and it didn't work.
Yeh, exactly this, used to get a notification for a new thread in watched forums. You only get the notification if you have the notifications on for new replies to a thread as well.

Yeh, exactly this, used to get a notification for a new thread in watched forums. You only get the notification if you have the notifications on for new replies to a thread as well.
Yes that is true because, as our esteemed software suppliers tell us, a new thread is really just a new post that starts a thread.

I know, it is silly.

Yes that is true because, as our esteemed software suppliers tell us, a new thread is really just a new post that starts a thread.

I know, it is silly.
Oh, so I have to keep it on forever or is it a problem that can be fixed?

Oh, so I have to keep it on forever or is it a problem that can be fixed?
NFI mate. Maybe one day. I will put it on the list and we can see where it ends up.

The green banner with the watched threads was good because it included threads I managed to find, despite having the OP on ignore. This meant it kept popping up there, without me needing to re-search for the thread. Is there a similarly easy way to find threads I'm interested in which have been started by an ignored poster? (This issue generally still annoys me... that you can't see threads that have been started by OPs on ignore.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief been having some problems with alerts today. Been tagged in two posts and had no alerts for either, yet likes on my posts have been working
Have you visited the threads ?

Is there a way to display the page count of a thread when browsing forums on mobile? Used to be able to see how many pages a thread was before entering it.

Chief Gif's? been having issues uploading. Gif i am trying to upload is approx 1.5mb, i thought the max size was 5mb.
What are the issues? I’ve found I can easily upload GIF animations

Except when I tried just then on my mobile.

Will put it back on the list.

Any particular image you’re uploading?

Is there a way to display the page count of a thread when browsing forums on mobile? Used to be able to see how many pages a thread was before entering it.
For now, turn your phone to landscape.

Otherwise divide number of replies by 20.

66F69539-8764-494D-8E5D-76419A79A4D5.jpeg

Later we will look at page count.

What are the issues? I’ve found I can easily upload GIF animations

Except when I tried just then on my mobile.

Will put it back on the list.

Any particular image you’re uploading?
Yeah, sorry I am trying to upload on the mobile. It’s been hit and miss. Just tried again and it looked like it uploaded but it doesn’t give the insert option.
AD39EEC1-B04C-4AAD-B54E-FD69CC65111B.jpeg

Yeah, sorry I am trying to upload on the mobile. It’s been hit and miss. Just tried again and it looked like it uploaded but it doesn’t give the insert option.
View attachment 606191
That is the sort of thing it does to me when I have clicked "Post Reply" before it uploads 100%.

Are you waiting until it uploads? It has a grey background until it does. I am trying to get the post reply button disabled while it is uploading but no cigar yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back