Poll NAFL 2018-19 Grand Final - Perth Boomers vs. Melbourne Foxes

Vote for the NAFL 2018-19 Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 9.58.20 pm.png

Now that the result is all but confirmed, I'll just echo the statements that others have made and congratulate Freight Train and Dylan8 on making the final (and to FT for taking the W), it's a fantastic effort to make it this far in such a quality competition, and an amazing achievement to win such a competition.

The designs have been absolutely phenomenal this season and the standard of the entries right across both leagues has been incredible, and the bar has certainly been raised for season 2019-20. Congratulations and well done everyone!

There's not a lot more to be said that others haven't but congratulations to FT on the premiership as well as Dylan8 for presenting a like-wise superb kit.

NAFL this year has been a great insight to the level of quality present on FJGD and I'm real excited to see how high the bar will be set next season!

1992GFmainyHERO.jpg

Absolutely stoked to win this competition, it's arguably the best field that an FJGD competition has ever seen, with some ridiculously high quality in the finals series. Well done to Dylan8 on the maiden grand final appearance, despite the score, it was still a really close game and your design was completely faultless- my money's on you for next season. This win though means the most of any competition win, I didn't really appreciate winning this the first time around until the following two seasons and this design is probably the best I've ever put out IMO, largely thanks to the beautiful inspiration of the Ochre. Don't think I'll ever top this tbh, and at this point I'd be happy to not win another competition again.

As is tradition, here's the Boomers' first piece of tacky premiership memorabilia - limited quantities available:

46013940304_efc5930fed_o.png

Last edited:

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Congrats to FT and the entire Boomers organisation for another title. A terrific evolution of the Boomers identity and while it borrowed the ochre palette, the stylised bounding Kangaroo is an iconic, unique and brilliant element that is well worthy of an NAFL title.

I'm a bit gutted for Dylan because that Foxes home kit was so, so cool and one of my personal favourite kits of all time on this board. He showed it to me a few weeks before the entries went in and at that point I knew I was making up numbers this year. It was such a slick and cool kit. The colour balance is perfect. The Fox is such a stylish logo that is worked really well into the design, presented brilliantly on the best template on the board. Really happy to see you doing so much with the Foxes after bouncing between a few NAFL identities.

Finally, thanks to everyone for making this competition so bloody difficult year in year out. There really are no easy games now, and everyone has brought their absolute A-game again. I really love designing for the NAFL and it's so much fun to be a part of.

As is tradition, here's the Boomers' first piece of tacky premiership memorabilia - limited quantities available:

46013940304_efc5930fed_o.png
Just when I thought that design couldn't get any better haha
I'll take 3, but can you please ensure they're were indeed worn in the Grand Final and not just some back ups being auctioned off?

Just when I thought that design couldn't get any better haha
I'll take 3, but can you please ensure they're were indeed worn in the Grand Final and not just some back ups being auctioned off?

These are retails only. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Congratulations to FT & the Perth Boomers on a winning the Premiership! A great uniform and identity.

On behalf of everyone on the FJGD Board, I wish to present you with the Limited Edition Premiers Poster set to be published in The Western Australian. Congratulations Perth Boomers.
1547694507720.png

Congratulations to FT & the Perth Boomers on a winning the Premiership! A great uniform and identity.

On behalf of everyone on the FJGD Board, I wish to present you with the Limited Edition Premiers Poster set to be published in The Western Australian. Congratulations Perth Boomers.
View attachment 606269
1547695427181.png

Can the Boomers' merchandise marketing team get anything right?

Back