State of Origin Series XIV Round 1: Western Australia vs South Australia @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You better stop that right now or JWS will give you something to cry about.

Yeah but if he does, I'll delete the club history.

Second most insulted I've been all day. Noobz0r's Ant Bear lite comment really cut through.

I can't believe I turned down 2 captaincies and 6 clubs to play under this flog. I'm gonna sit down and cry.
Very AB-like brag that.

Mate.

Bantering against JoshWoodenSpoon feels wrong. When it's Barrybran, it's like fighting my brother, which is normal. With JWS it's like I'm fighting my mum.
She actually produced the best joke I've ever seen.

You.
Tarkyn_24 - do you have any mango-related advice for the lovely JoshWoodenSpoon ? I think s/he (I am waiting for confirmation on their preferred pronoun) could use some advice to get through the tricky recovery period .

Very AB-like brag that.

Mate.

Come on. I have a bit more personality and bite than AB. At least I fight back against BRAB.

Tarkyn_24 - do you have any mango-related advice for the lovely JoshWoodenSpoon ? I think s/he (I am waiting for confirmation on their preferred pronoun) could use some advice to get through the tricky recovery period .
I don’t think JWS is actually Cadaver ‘s mum. Could be wrong.

L155Vm3.png
Can guarantee this tweet is rubbish.

sausageroll will certainly not be “on a win”.

It is important we do and don’t establish what the correct maternal relationships are.

It dictates who is fair play :p

Bantering with the Tasmanian contingent of the Allies will be no fun then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every night JoshWoodenSpoon prays to his god and thanks him for the fact I chose to join his side and transform them into a league powerhouse.

Every night JoshWoodenSpoon prays to his god and thanks him for the fact I chose to join his side and transform them into a league powerhouse.
Sadly it's going to take more than dead-end threads and a couple of hexadecimal colour values to save the SA side.

Sadly it's going to take more than dead-end threads and a couple of hexadecimal colour values to save the SA side.

Good thing I brought All-SFA quality and the best media whoring in the league.

Good thing I brought All-SFA quality and the best media whoring in the league.
Good night, son. Don't stay up too late. :firstqmoonface:

Funny you say that, JWS does indeed direct a lot of his prayers towards me but not once have I heard you mentioned.

Against my better judgement I even let him have the one that involved Dom Sheed kicking a clutch goal in a Grand Final to sink the Pies, so my commitment to my role as JWS’s supreme deity cannot be denied :(

Funny you say that, JWS does indeed direct a lot of his prayers towards me but not once have I heard you mentioned.

Against my better judgement I even let him have the one that involved Dom Sheed kicking a clutch goal in a Grand Final to sink the Pies, so my commitment to my role as JWS’s supreme deity cannot be denied :(

I must be his sinful secret.

I have misread you /after all this time Tarks
If you did that for JoshWoodenSpoon , putting aside your well documented bias, then that shows just how much he means to you
Then again...I will never forget your wise words in your moment of honesty :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back