Past Tom Bell

Remove this Banner Ad

Real shame, seemed like a really good kid and loved the way he went about it. Happy we let him go home for family reasons but sad it didn't work out for him.

Hope he gets another crack somewhere.

His type of mongrel would have been handy the last 3 seasons, but at the end of the day, he was part of the deal that ultimately got us Charlie Curnow.

I realise his limitations but he'd still have been handy for us this year.

Ultimately he'd have been delisted also but still handy right now.

His 2015 was fantastic for us

He was our Kouta before Charlie came along. Granted we might have been a tad over the top, but no one could fault his endeavor and strength around the contests. Was handy enough for goals too for a big mid.

Glad he returned home to Brisbane to be close to family.

Just signed to play for greensborough in the nfl in Melbourne. Geez these players speak s**t just to get traded to a team for more years/money

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you know the full story? I thought he went to be with his ailing father... Circumstances may have changed, wouldn't be firing shots without the full picture...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad he returned home to Brisbane to be close to family.

Just signed to play for greensborough in the nfl in Melbourne. Geez these players speak s**t just to get traded to a team for more years/money

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

His mother died when he was thirteen and his dad was diagnosed with throat cancer while on our list.

His father has fortunately been able to recover while Tom has been in qld and is reportedly on the right side of it now.

Talk of speaking s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back