WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk the revival have asked for their release after raw they asked to go back to nxt and have been denied.

Wwe trying to get them to stay but they’re not happy

Talk the revival have asked for their release after raw they asked to go back to nxt and have been denied.

Wwe trying to get them to stay but they’re not happy
Maybe they should give them the Raw titles, its not like they really mean anything anyway. I dont see whats stopping them just giving them the titles and letting them hold them for ages too help bring some prestige back into them.

Mike and Maria kanellis have asked for their release

s**t if I was wwe I’d be pissed they bring him in then he comes out saying he’s addicted to pills so they pay for his rehab then she gets knocked up they did nothing and got paid

Then after he’s over his addiction they ask for a release

Mike and Maria kanellis have asked for their release

s**t if I was wwe I’d be pissed they bring him in then he comes out saying he’s addicted to pills so they pay for his rehab then she gets knocked up they did nothing and got paid

Then after he’s over his addiction they ask for a release

Luckily for Mike and Maria Kanellis your not WWE.

They don't have to grant it. I wouldn't be surprised if they just had to sit out their contract. It wouldn't be the first time. Both highly over rate themselves anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily for Mike and Maria Kanellis your not WWE.
You sign someone to a 3 year deal and get 2 months out of them and have to pay a s**t load on rehab they a fairly good reason to be annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back