Multiplat The Elders Scrolls Online

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest problem I have this is the combat feels like it has no wait to it, until an enemy knocks you down which then slows the combat right down to a halt. It ends up feeling like a chore allot of the time. Also no permanent followers was a bad choice.

New expansion, Elseweyr announced.

Main take away is Dragons in the Khajit land with Necromancer the new class. Don't have Summerset yet but the standard edition of Elseweyr gives you all expansions so it's just a matter of figuring out what platform for me to get it on.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/updates/chapter/elsweyr

I dunno, at this rate they'll also release DLC for Black Marsh and Valenwood just to cover the entirety of Tamriel. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather have new worlds introduced via single player RPGs.

I dunno, at this rate they'll also release DLC for Black Marsh and Valenwood just to cover the entirety of Tamriel. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather have new worlds introduced via single player RPGs.
Yeah but I’d also prefer the new
worlds to be introduced this century.

Call me old fashioned but I'd rather have new worlds introduced via single player RPGs.
I love single player Elder Scrolls and ESO so doesn't bother me. Bethesda get quite a bit out of me.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Have been searching for something on console to scratch my WoW itch for a long time but never thought to look at this. Finally decided to give it a crack last week and have hit level 15 over the weekend. Doing my first open world "boss" and a dungeon gave me that same tingly feeling WoW gave me all those years ago. Seems I have about 8 years of content to go through so am really keen. Hopefully it can hold my attention like WoW did.

Edit: Oh and the next gen version comes out today/tomorrow too.

Have been searching for something on console to scratch my WoW itch for a long time but never thought to look at this. Finally decided to give it a crack last week and have hit level 15 over the weekend. Doing my first open world "boss" and a dungeon gave me that same tingly feeling WoW gave me all those years ago. Seems I have about 8 years of content to go through so am really keen. Hopefully it can hold my attention like WoW did.

Tozz and I were only for a good few hours yesterday just becoming familiar with it again for the next gen update (tonight I think). Already runs so much better on the PS5 than it did on the Pro. Was very hard to play at times with lag and loading times.

Well this is disappointing to read.

Think that's based on the game a few expansions and updates back. I had no issues on the weekend first time back playing and it used to be a huge mess if others players were nearby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played again reasonably recently and didn't have many problems with lag in high populated areas. Maybe a spike every now and then but it definitely wasn't a consistent thing.

Think that's based on the game a few expansions and updates back. I had no issues on the weekend first time back playing and it used to be a huge mess if others players were nearby.
Well thats good. I've done a few 4 man dungeons with no issue so hopefully its all good. Would really like to get into the end game stuff when there.

Well this is disappointing to read.

Definitely don't take my word for it, I don't even own it. It's just something I have often looked at wanting to play and whenever I search for Australian's experiences that's the sorts of things I read. If everyone here says it's not that bad then I'll be pretty keen to finally give it a go myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back