State of Origin Series XIV Round 1: Western Australia vs South Australia @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you’d look good in Demons colours next season.

Just ask tigland about how winning a premiership and riding off into the sunset feels?
Id rather play for the lolwonders.

loljks noone would ever rather play for the lolwonders.

So basically you’re gonna right amongst yourselves for the whole game and essentially play out the last ten or so seasons of your careers achieveing nothing?

Lol. Didn't McLeod captain an AA side in his early to mid 30s?

Lol. Didn't McLeod captain an AA side in his early to mid 30s?
So he did.

Imagine being proud of captaining a team that never actually plays a real game of footy. Loser.

Speaking of Monopoly, aren't Adelaide and the Barossa Valley the two most expensive properties on the Australian board?

because adelaide is the toilet of australia, and the barossa is a glorified farm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because adelaide is the toilet of australia, and the barossa is a glorified farm

Barossa Valley is the best wine region in the world mate.

Barossa Valley is the best wine region in the world mate.

pffff

i make wine in a bath i found during hard rubbish collection week

barossa is just marketing bullshit for suckers

pffff

i make wine in a bath i found during hard rubbish collection week

barossa is just marketing bullshit for suckers

The local high school makes award winning wine. It's just in the blood. You aren't local unless your German ancestors planted vineyards in the 19th century.

The local high school makes award winning wine. It's just in the blood. You aren't local unless your German ancestors planted vineyards in the 19th century.
I wholeheartedly endorse the Barossa wine industry if it reduces the numbers of South Australians. I just never realised it was such a brutal production process.

rookie mistake

adding blood to the wine doesnt improve its quality or make you a vampire

rookie mistake

adding blood to the wine doesnt improve its quality or make you a vampire
Cadaver has been a vampire before ;)
Once a vampire , always a vampire
NTTAWTT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back