Mod. Notice Guess who's back, back again, Sterge is back, tell a friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

After serving a lengthy suspension for the use of sandpaper on his keyboard (amongst other things), Sterge has rejoined the Mod Team which we are all very excited about.

Sterge played a big role in helping shape our board into the great place it is today and we look forward to handballing absolutley everything on to him as I'm no longer the 'new guy' :p

Please join us in welcoming Sterge back to the team.

-The Mod Team

I'm pretty new to sign up here, but have been a guest for many years. Do you mind me asking what happened to caused Sterge to quit then re apply? Was it actually a disciplinary thing (as in do mods actually receive warnings etc) or just life changes? None of my business obviously, and understand if its not something we mere peasants, are privy to.

But......What about Golddust? Was pretty used to seeing his 'opinion' on everything around here, yet on one of his 'opinions' on a mainboard thread, he reckons he no longer posts here. :D

I'm pretty new to sign up here, but have been a guest for many years. Do you mind me asking what happened to caused Sterge to quit then re apply? Was it actually a disciplinary thing (as in do mods actually receive warnings etc) or just life changes? None of my business obviously, and understand if its not something we mere peasants, are privy to.

But......What about Golddust? Was pretty used to seeing his 'opinion' on everything around here, yet on one of his 'opinions' on a mainboard thread, he reckons he no longer posts here. :D
Hi Goldust ;)

Welcome Back.
Finally might be able to meet Sterge.

Yeah in hindsight, it probably looks that way. I wasn't a fan of his, just wondered if he was booted or not. No big deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterge's return reminds me of the popular saying with a modern twist:

If you love someone, set them free! If they come back it probably means no one else wanted them either so tell them to * off ...

This must be the exception to the modern twist eh Sterge:think::p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back