Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate tennis. Makes me laugh that Tomic and Krygios are the best we've got. And before that Hewitt. Absoulte utensils the lot of them. Yet every Aussie fan will still barrack for them if they make a Grand Slam final.

The admin of Tennis in Oz has a massive SANFL smell to it. I hope T&K keep going and bring the whole show down. Just for shits and giggles.

Would never support them, Hewitt is a cows supporter that says enough for me.

This Alex Bolt is a diehard Port fan from Adelaide. Get around em'

bolt_pp_h.png

The biggest problem with tennis is you can be a ginormous utensil, completely piss on your career by being a petulant child and then retire totally unfulfilled and under-achieving and yet still be a millionaire.

I've won as many tournaments as Bernard Tomic and yet he drives a Ferrari.

****heads the lot of them.

On the same note, I've had as many title defences as the proclaimed GOAT fighter, Connor McGregor

Sent from mTalk

Instead of Last Action Hero, they should have made a full Jack Slater movie.

******* Megadeth, *in AC/DC, *en Schwarzenegger, Alice In Chains, Anthrax, everybody is here

Sent from mTalk

Watching the final Jeopardy question tonight I conflated Albania with Armenia and said to my significant other: “it’s either Mother Theresa or Kim Kardashian”

Instead of Last Action Hero, they should have made a full Jack Slater movie.

******* Megadeth, ****in AC/DC, ****en Schwarzenegger, Alice In Chains, Anthrax, everybody is here

Sent from mTalk

That would have been a....big mistake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much mayo did Lleyton put on his Bernie accusations do ya reckon? Bernie is a bellend but the history of people falling out with Hewitt is plentiful even Rasheed, Cahill & Rafter don't get on that well with him.

How much mayo did Lleyton put on his Bernie accusations do ya reckon? Bernie is a bellend but the history of people falling out with Hewitt is plentiful even Rasheed, Cahill & Rafter don't get on that well with him.

Lleyton is a monumental utensil, this is true. But his parents are some of the worst people on planet earth.

The guy didn't stand a chance.

Lleyton is a monumental utensil, this is true. But his parents are some of the worst people on planet earth.

The guy didn't stand a chance.

They would get on famously with Kieran Jack’s folks.

Then there was his fallout with McLeod as well. What do you expect from a bloke who rakes in the cash when selling access to his wedding and then accuses the paparazzi of hounding him.

Also if all you can grow is goat paddock tufts here and there give up on facial hair Lleyton.

The biggest problem with tennis is you can be a ginormous utensil, completely piss on your career by being a petulant child and then retire totally unfulfilled and under-achieving and yet still be a millionaire.

I've won as many tournaments as Bernard Tomic and yet he drives a Ferrari.

****heads the lot of them.
Tennis ranks up there with golf and cricket and the most pointless sport.

LeyLey's random, confusing, and vague accusations towards Tomic are going to cost him.

TennisOz might have qualms about Bernard and Nick, but they cannot accept a Davis Cup Captain blacklisting a player for personal reasons.

What an entitled little ******* he is.

That's funny, I heard they think the same about football!

Hey, let's not get distracted from the main point.

Tennis players are ginormous nimrods.

Anybody watching the Sunderland show on Netflix?

Sent from mTalk

Binged it a few weeks ago. Hilarious. Fancy getting obliterated by the biggest club in Scotland, in a preseason friendly, and being deluded enough to melt as hard as they did.

Binged it a few weeks ago. Hilarious. Fancy getting obliterated by the biggest club in Scotland, in a preseason friendly, and being deluded enough to melt as hard as they did.

I haven't seen it but the allure of watching a somewhat stable top division club go in to complete free fall then make a show about it is strong.

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back