Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

robbed of all australian this year

Had to have been in the discussion but didn't even make the squad. Has to be said that the guys he'd be competing with for a spot in Stewart, Whitfield and Hurn all had really good years though.

Am I the only one who gets scared that there has been an injury when a random player thread gets bumped this time of the year?
A bit like on social media, when you see a black and white photo of a celebrity with some text underneath - you immediately think they're dead

Good signing, very happy with that although I'm surprised by the length.

Great news. Already said to be elite in his position and will only get better.

5 yrs is a long extension but I think it shows how highly he is regarded and rightly so he has been a fantastic recruit for us.he may have been the steak knives but his play has shown he is a big part of the main meal,outstanding news it gets better all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many games has he missed since he came here,very few I would suggest and very well liked by the playing group,great addition.
He’s missed zero.

Not missed one game.

Can he catch our club record of 192 games in a row?

By?

A certain Jock McHale.

Yes that one!

Remember pre-Christmas there were rumours swirling that because Crisp wasn't training it meant he was unhappy at the club.
The one you started.
Always happy with the club.
Hope it’s true

The one I started? What the hell are you talking about? Apples said in a training report that he overheard track watchers saying it.

Don't just go making crap up.
Really

Remove this Banner Ad

Back