Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could go away for a year and this thread will be talking about the same thing. Hillary had the support of every institution and the deep state and still lost and this just cannot be!! Its sexism and he cheated and that wall is dumb and he's dumb and he's racist etc
He could also go away for a year and 1 plus 1 would still equal 2. Facts are facts and they dont change.

Reinforced by the fact that 80% of women have admitted to being raped when coming to the border. A damning statistic.

Unless they're being raped by 100% of the men (and/or fellow women) entering the country with them, I am not sure that's so damning.

It goes both ways. Where was the outrage and anger when Schumer and Obama were heavy on stopping illegal immigration. When Hillary was bragging about using barriers to keep out illegals? Zero. Trump says it and magically everyone is against him. Open the other eye.

Schumer, Obama, Clinton: How many of these vilified Mexicans as rapists?

Thank you for this. This highlights how biased you are. Let's break it down:

1. "reportedly" - so zero proof just reportedly.
2. So saying you weren't born in a country makes him a racist? At no point was he suggesting that he was superior to Obama based on that issue.
3. Is it racist to imply a Muslim woman is not treated as equal to a Muslim man? That is there culture for the majority.
4. Again, context. He is saying Mexico are sending their worst people. That is not racist. He is referring to a sub set of the population. Reinforced by the fact that 80% of women have admitted to being raped when coming to the border. A damning statistic.
5. How is that racist? Trump is for borders. It's part of the reason why countries are leaving the EU. Part of the reason he's clamping down on illegal immigration.
6. So Trumps company. One of many. Is bezos responsible for comments made by every company under the umbrella of Amazon? Going back almost half a century to prove he is a racist is clutching at straws. Times were different and people change over time believe it or not.
7. "according to multiple sources"

Starting to sound like a Vox article...oh wait it is a gossip rag. :$
You missed the judge, the renting of the apartments and the danger to culture change in Europe, not a bad effort though C-.

Sounds like my uncle at Christmas. https://www.indy100.com/article/tru...d-down-half-speed-government-shutdown-8729321

The wheel is older than the wall, lol.

Also, on another note. Why has not more been made about trump insisting on one on one chats with Putin and either freezing out even his admin or destroying the notes? This is just weird. When I go see my lawyer to change something insignificant on my will, or do something fairly meaningless with regards to my business or insurance, there needs to be a witness present, yet when the POTUS meets the Russian Pres (a proven criminal) it’s ok for no witnesses? WTF?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Can one of you Trump Apologists please explain this to me:

Are they suggesting Muslims are crossing the borders, stopping for a prayer, before leaving their belongings to continue on into good, God loving Ameirca, to commit acts of rape and violence?

Or is Trump talking s**t?

We seriously including buzzfeed articles? What's next Vox?

You’re not interested in articles by nominated and winning Pulitzer Prize journalists?

I wonder how far away we are from a mainstream Presidential candidate running on a platform promising to tax religion.

Decades, 80 years earliest. No way any political candidate would risk alienating a massive base, organised religion will manipulate their mass to vote against such a candidate. Not until they truly become the minority through natural decline would any politician dare to stand up to those religious cronies

They will become a decisive minority in Australia probably in our lifetime but America is a looong way away from that

Decades, 80 years earliest. No way any political candidate would risk alienating a massive base, organised religion will manipulate their mass to vote against such a candidate. Not until they truly become the minority through natural decline would any politician dare to stand up to those religious cronies

They will become a decisive minority in Australia probably in our lifetime but America is a looong way away from that
I think the impulses that drive religious belief, and the types of people who take advantage of it, will not diminish any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the impulses that drive religious belief, and the types of people who take advantage of it, will not diminish any time soon.

I agree but in terms of those being involved with the established organised religions, those will definitely become a minority, while those with any form of spirituality will veer away from the status quo religions.

Besides, I believe millennials is far less interested in religion than previous generations. I can see religion becoming popular again if there's some catastrophe like a world war 3 or prolonged global depression or something, afterall they always thrive when people are most vulnerable

Can one of you Trump Apologists please explain this to me:

Are they suggesting Muslims are crossing the borders, stopping for a prayer, before leaving their belongings to continue on into good, God loving Ameirca, to commit acts of rape and violence?

Or is Trump talking s**t?

If Trump had not quoted the newspaper I would not have come across this pearl. Every cloud has a silver lining.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...g-by-federal-workers-with-time-on-their-hands
I reckon web traffic was not the only thing that swelled.

Is this Caravan 2 or 3 now? I think he mentioned one a week ago, but this MAY be a new one.

Im guessing its the one that fox showed this morning near the mexican honduras border
In years to come there will be phd done by a political student that shows there is a direct correlation between Trump tweets timings and stories or people interviewed on Fox . My early tip is that within 45 minutes of a story a tweet follows. +- 5 minutes error margin . A Hannity story is quicker and he is not likely to tweet anything based on a Shep Smith show.

And on cue

Last edited:
I wonder how far away we are from a mainstream Presidential candidate running on a platform promising to tax religion.

In the US? A very long way off. Religion is far, far more ingrained there than here, even in the more liberal states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back