2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of us had the islanders leading the division at the All star break.

Predictions are for gypsies. ;)

One point separates 5th from 12th in league standings.
4xV32t5.jpg

Gary's League of Parity is still working perfectly for him.

Derrick Pouliot just had his Bobby Orr moment of his career (not sure there will be another), nice moves through the Sabres to set up Sven Bärtschi with a wide open net.

Last edited:
Man. Toronto fans/media don't deserve to have a good team. You'd think after 50+ years of this collective s**t that we'd have learnt not to bash our players into oblivion when they are trying their guts out, playing injured, and are not named Ron Hainsey.

The ghost of Harold Ballard lives inside of every Leafs fan.

He was a horrible human being.

The ghost of Harold Ballard lives inside of every Leafs fan.

He was a horrible human being.
I don't think any other fan base would actively boo a 40+ point D-man. Multiple 40+ point D-men over the last 3 decades.

On a side note did you know the Coyotes record is now 8-0-1 in Toronto?

I don't think any other fan base would actively boo a 40+ point D-man. Multiple 40+ point D-men over the last 3 decades.

Some Habs fans boo-ed Cup winning, 12 year veteran, 35+ point Patrice Brisbois out of town because they didn’t like his contract and “risky” play. Morons. It happens.

On a side note did you know the Coyotes record is now 8-0-1 in Toronto?

Nice. Go the Desert Dawgs!

Some Habs fans boo-ed Cup winning, 12 year veteran, 35+ point Patrice Brisbois out of town because they didn’t like his contract and “risky” play. Morons. It happens.
One of my favourite players at the time, was glad when he was no longer a Hab. Pity he went back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back