QFA Div 2 North

Flying Eagle1

Senior List
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Ev
To be honest as long as my lads Finnish top I really don't care.
Bit arrogant but that's the way it is.
Everyone wants to finish on top, but top3 wins you a double chance as well,only benefit of finishing on top is home final second round of finals after having a week off but is having a week off a positive or a negative? Our goal is to make the top5 and as they say anything can happen at finals time.

We are definitely looking forward to some hard challenging games this season

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ev

Everyone wants to finish on top, but top3 wins you a double chance as well,only benefit of finishing on top is home final second round of finals after having a week off but is having a week off a positive or a negative? Our goal is to make the top5 and as they say anything can happen at finals time.

We are definitely looking forward to some hard challenging games this season
100% sure you'll make top 5.
I'll take the week off and a home final any day.

lucky ducky

Senior List
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
100% sure you'll make top 5.
I'll take the week off and a home final any day.
Mmmmm I very seriously doubt it,I hear they are in deep s**t at the moment you only have to watch their fb lives at training on their club page and there are 5 guys training with about 10 girls WOW what a squad I’ve been told if they get rid of the current coach the numbers will come back, apparently are are looking for a replacement to cover the future sacking same goes for Redcliffe current coach treading on very thin ice. Can’t believe aflq described Ipswich as a 3rd div powerhouse on their website the other day seriously what’s the world coming too if that’s what they think.

And all you guys who hate me and bag me I don’t give a .... facts are facts

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mmmmm I very seriously doubt it,I hear they are in deep s**t at the moment you only have to watch their fb lives at training on their club page and there are 5 guys training with about 10 girls WOW what a squad I’ve been told if they get rid of the current coach the numbers will come back, apparently are are looking for a replacement to cover the future sacking same goes for Redcliffe current coach treading on very thin ice. Can’t believe aflq described Ipswich as a 3rd div powerhouse on their website the other day seriously what’s the world coming too if that’s what they think.

I hate no-one it's a waste of time.
I don't know anything about Ipswich or Redcliffes situation.
To be fair everyone's a mystery until the season starts.
A lot can happen in three months.
One thing I will agree on is it's division three and I'm sure I haven't seen any powerhouses in this comp.
Long way to go for everyone before you can be put into that class.
Anyway hope everyone has a great Christmas and at the end of the day it's just footy and it's supposed to be fun.
Even at my old age.

pirate island

Senior List
Nov 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Pre season lucky to have decent numbers ...

winkipop

Debutant
Apr 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I think your confusing facts with figment of your imagination.
seriously what are you on? in your ladder predictor you put Redcliffe finishing second yet you just claimed
Redcliffe coach is treading on thin ice.

Watto46

Senior List
May 22, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond

Please continue with your facts....

Gone Akers

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton

Hey lucky ducky. Did you get a new glass bbq for Christmas? You’re off ya chops bruh!

SixthSense

Senior List
May 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I think your confusing facts with figment of your imagination.
seriously what are you on? in your ladder predictor you put Redcliffe finishing second yet you just claimed
Redcliffe coach is treading on thin ice.

The only person on any form of ice is lucky. Off his head

redbackpride

Debutant
May 19, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
two Grand final appearances in a row l would think Kymbo is doing a great job at a club that was middle of ladder for a while not just for himself but the game itself in a town that has copped a fair bit of it bad publicity around the sport

two Grand final appearances in a row l would think Kymbo is doing a great job at a club that was middle of ladder for a while not just for himself but the game itself in a town that has copped a fair bit of it bad publicity around the sport
Have to agree, its remarkable given recent years incidents that they have been able to attract talent. Have to attribute that to the coach.

lucky ducky

Senior List
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
To be honest as long as my lads Finnish top I really don't care.
Bit arrogant but that's the way it is.
My wonderful roosters will be close after been raped by multiple clubs especially by a very close qafl club and multiple 3rd div clubs we now have turned the tables and are now raping these clubs, the amount we have signed is crazy we will be too 2 for sure

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My wonderful roosters will be close after been raped by multiple clubs especially by a very close qafl club and multiple 3rd div clubs we now have turned the tables and are now raping these clubs, the amount we have signed is crazy we will be too 2 for sure
Not sure your wording is politically correct.
Anyway every time you talk up the roosters it doesn't have any impact.
So from what I gathering is they have picked up 44 players.
Should make a difference then 😁.

Jun 2, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood

if you classify as us sending you players regularly to top up your side, and then reccomending blokes to go there for 2019 who regularly missed 2s in 2018 and played Friday nights as 'raped' then I guess thats correct, your local QAFL club did do that.

rising suns

Debutant
Mar 25, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
if you classify as us sending you players regularly to top up your side, and then reccomending blokes to go there for 2019 who regularly missed 2s in 2018 and played Friday nights as 'raped' then I guess thats correct, your local QAFL club did do that.

You do know he isn't from Moorooka and only posts so people put s**t on them. I think Lucky Ducky is someone from Ipswich although Watto thinks I am him.

Bushy_08

Draftee
Jan 28, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

Thanks for the support lucky ducky however as most you seem to have realised he isn't from Moorooka. I have instructed all our players, coaching staff etc to not comment on big footy and just keep working towards improving the club. Lucky feel free to contact me if you would like to support the club as I would much rather your help physically on game days and training rather then comment on social media.

As far as numbers go we have recruited a few players, as we needed to if you look at last seasons results, however certainly not to the degree of what lucky is saying. Our closest QAFL club has actually been very helpful with advice and sending players our way who might be on the edge of making seconds and hopefully these players improve over the next season or two playing senior footy at a lower level and they can head back and give QAFL another crack as far more complete players.

If anyone is wondering what is going on at the PEN please feel free to contact me personally, as those that know me would agree that I am always approachable and willing to discuss what the club is hoping to achieve moving forward. I would appreciate that you ignore anything Lucky has to say in regards to the roosters or you can clarify any of it with me before taking it as gospel.

Cheers

Bushy

Number_#37

Debutant
Mar 2, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thanks for the support lucky ducky however as most you seem to have realised he isn't from Moorooka. I have instructed all our players, coaching staff etc to not comment on big footy and just keep working towards improving the club. Lucky feel free to contact me if you would like to support the club as I would much rather your help physically on game days and training rather then comment on social media.

As far as numbers go we have recruited a few players, as we needed to if you look at last seasons results, however certainly not to the degree of what lucky is saying. Our closest QAFL club has actually been very helpful with advice and sending players our way who might be on the edge of making seconds and hopefully these players improve over the next season or two playing senior footy at a lower level and they can head back and give QAFL another crack as far more complete players.

If anyone is wondering what is going on at the PEN please feel free to contact me personally, as those that know me would agree that I am always approachable and willing to discuss what the club is hoping to achieve moving forward. I would appreciate that you ignore anything Lucky has to say in regards to the roosters or you can clarify any of it with me before taking it as gospel.

Cheers

Bushy

Love ya Bushy! What a legend

AngryFruitSalad

Debutant
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 224

Mudsticks

Team Captain
Apr 9, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
If I read it correctly only kedron in the pre-season cup.
What's everyone doing instead.
Organising their own trial games I’m tipping. Will be a good opportunity for Kedron to play higher division clubs in Alpha Cup. Rumour has it you boys have recruited extremely well.

outandabout

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Organising their own trial games I’m tipping. Will be a good opportunity for Kedron to play higher division clubs in Alpha Cup. Rumour has it you boys have recruited extremely well.[/QUOTE

Always good to test yourself at any level.
Never a real indication of teams but a solid hit indeed.
That's what this page is about rumours.
But I will say I'm happy with the new lads at the club this year.
If their ability matches their attitude I'll be a happy man.

Back