NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRFL Division1 club looking for a practice match on the 23/3/ 2019 or the week before for Seniors reserves and 18's, our ground is unavailable.

Please DM me in interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy House has stood down at the kennel for personal reasons according to Facebook
Good on him for looking out for what is most important in life. Wouldn't have been an easy decision to make given how well he performed last season with the group, hopefully can return to footy one day as he was most impressive last season, it's fantastic to see the stigma and barriers around mental health in local, blokey football clubs is starting to erode.

Good on him for looking out for what is most important in life. Wouldn't have been an easy decision to make given how well he performed last season with the group, hopefully can return to footy one day as he was most impressive last season, it's fantastic to see the stigma and barriers around mental health in local, blokey football clubs is starting to erode.
Totally agree with you. Family and well being is first. Hopefully he gets back to footy at some stage.
On another note Greensy have picked up 2 very good recruits in Bell and Fennell (when he plays). But i still think they are going to be in the same boat as Bundoora. Bundoora have also picked up some very good mids and both have good defences, but im struggling to see where all there goals are coming from?

Not sure you are getting the best inside info. I’m hearing paynter is gone, just a matter of getting it done and a few more to follow , including Ned Mckeon who has already been announced as a signing at north Albury

Reckon my inside info is just a little bit better than yours.
Carry on....

Reckon my inside info is just a little bit better than yours.
Carry on....
Ahh ok your info was spot on. So you have a player that’s been trying to get out and the club digs there heals in and said no, so he’s forced to stay. Not a really a good look is it? Why would anyone want him there? Sure a good player. But he’s going to walk anyway next year.

Ahh ok your info was spot on. So you have a player that’s been trying to get out and the club digs there heals in and said no, so he’s forced to stay. Not a really a good look is it? Why would anyone want him there? Sure a good player. But he’s going to walk anyway next year.
It's simple, you sign a contract then you have to honour it. Hats off to McLeod for sticking to their guns.

Your perception on this issue is interesting. As a member of the leadership group, he addressed the playing group prior to the Christmas break reinforcing his commitment to the club for 2019. The media, in particular the Leader, made the story more dramatic than what actually happened. My guess is that they troll Bigfooty for gossip just to grab a headline.

My mail was that the club was prepared to let him play/coach at Diamond Creek but convinced him to stay in 2019. They didn't dig in their heels and was wasn't forced to stay as you mention

Your perception on this issue is interesting. As a member of the leadership group, he addressed the playing group prior to the Christmas break reinforcing his commitment to the club for 2019. The media, in particular the Leader, made the story more dramatic than what actually happened. My guess is that they troll Bigfooty for gossip just to grab a headline.

My mail was that the club was prepared to let him play/coach at Diamond Creek but convinced him to stay in 2019. They didn't dig in their heels and was wasn't forced to stay as you mention
Didnt he train at Diamond Creek and put in a clearance? Id say thats someone that wanted out

Depends on your definition of "club". Players more than happy for him to go, football department were steadfast that he was fulfilling his contract. May have been a different story if they did not miss out on Oxley but I'm confident in saying that at no stage the were the club prepared to let him go. Who can blame them, he'd signed a contract and should honour it IMO. At least they've bought themselves time to look for replacements for Paynter and Hobbs in 2020

Seeing as though it's January, assuming it's going to be hard to find a coach, reckon Boomer will end up doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back