SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, as I said elsewhere, didn't help them against Hull.

I could walk around with Neymar 24/7 before I go out on a pitch against him, don't think that's going to help me not get smashed by him.

Absolutely. You beat us comfortably that night. Look at us against Forest. All the preparation, then Forshaw gifts them a goal within 5 minutes and Phillips gets sent off before HT. Plans. Out. Window.

Do love the double down that Bielsa has gone with. If they make the PL next season will be a fun watch. Broadcasting all of Big Franky's strategies and game style to the media is just the cherry on top.
Lampard kept whinging and instead of saying anything back he just publicly showed videos of derbys gameplan/style. I ******* love Marcelo Bielsa.

BOWENNNNN.
I got a feeling this kid is gonna be playing some prem football very soon and the way Hull have got themselves out of the relegation zone in recent months and pushed towards playoff spots. It may be with Hull City rather than a prem club bidding for him.

I got a feeling this kid is gonna be playing some prem football very soon and the way Hull have got themselves out of the relegation zone in recent months and pushed towards playoff spots. It may be with Hull City rather than a prem club bidding for him.

No doubt, he's a very talented kid and still very young.

Will be an absolute joke if the Football League deduct points from Leeds over spygate.

Funnily enough, I almost feel like we’re being conditioned to expect a sanction like that to occur. A large portion of the media are certainly spinning that agenda.

What an over the top reaction

I don’t personally think they’ll be docked points because even as it’s accepted as underhanded or cheating (not wanting to get into that debate again) it’s not actually illegal in terms of the rule book. A fine should suffice but I guess if they want to send a strong message they might dock points. It always seems to go **** up for Leeds

I don’t personally think they’ll be docked points because even as it’s accepted as underhanded or cheating (not wanting to get into that debate again) it’s not actually illegal in terms of the rule book. A fine should suffice but I guess if they want to send a strong message they might dock points. It always seems to go **** up for Leeds

That’s why it would be ridiculous. People can have their opinions on the morals of it all etc, but how can you be punished (punished to a severe extent especially) for a nonexistent rule?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So its cheating even though it doesn’t break any rules?

Is painting the away change rooms pink in order to gain an advatange against your opposition considered cheating?
I wouldn’t say that’s particularly comparable, but it’s not a route I’d be comfortable with teams adopting. Opponents should be treated with a degree of respect don’t you think?

I wouldn’t say that’s particularly comparable, but it’s not a route I’d be comfortable with teams adopting. Opponents should be treated with a degree of respect don’t you think?

There's only a few conditions that the away change rooms need, I remember hearing a story about a team putting red dye in the water supply to the away change room so it seemed as if the players were showering in blood. Can't remember how recent that was.

Then there was the s**t on the floor..

There's only a few conditions that the away change rooms need, I remember hearing a story about a team putting red dye in the water supply to the away change room so it seemed as if the players were showering in blood. Can't remember how recent that was.

Then there was the s**t on the floor..
Palace/Brighton wasn’t it? At least they have rules in place I guess. Probably need to add one due to this spyware s**t

You didn’t answer my question. You think it’s cheating even though it breaks no rules?
It doesn’t matter what I think, it’s what the FA decides that matters. I already said I don’t think they should be docked points fwiw, but if they are they can’t blame anyone but themselves

It doesn’t matter what I think, it’s what the FA decides that matters. I already said I don’t think they should be docked points fwiw, but if they are they can’t blame anyone but themselves

Don't say that. I think it matters what you think. :hearts:

Leeds linked with Ivan Cavaleiro from Wolves this morning. Can’t see Wolves letting him go but he may be becoming surplus to their needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back