SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurney the right choice. Will get 4 overs to do his best with. Last game was hard on him due to the Stars' stars

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

He'd have to be one of the most uncoordinated looking athletes going around though. Mr Bean would look like more of an athlete. In saying that if he can snag 2 wickets tomorrow night I'll take it.

Can you bet on scores. Archer 4fa. Short to make less than 10 runs.

It's a shame Short has been bowling so much recently. I had no problems moving Lynn on and that move has been justified fairly well but I just can't bring myself to let Short go as he seems to be good at picking up cheap wickets.

And yep Archer will take wickets tonight, just how this game works..

To start Bailey or McDermott? And Watson or Archer? Currently have Bailey and Watto on the field. Any reason to change? Thanks lads

I left Watto on my bench this week as I always feel like you're due for a failure after a big score in the BBL, it was either him or Mujeeb to miss out.

Flip a coin really, who knows what can happen. The more you think about the 50/50 calls the more likely you'll get them wrong is my experience.

I left Watto on my bench this week as I always feel like you're due for a failure after a big score in the BBL, it was either him or Mujeeb to miss out.

Flip a coin really, who knows what can happen. The more you think about the 50/50 calls the more likely you'll get them wrong is my experience.
I hear ya mate, It’s normally how it goes. Still stewing over the fact I reversed my Stoinis trade and got in Finch instead. Haven’t liked what I’ve seen from Archer of late, is tonight his night? Who knows....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez thinking taking captain off Finch and putting on D'Short. Anyone else with Finch thinking the same?

I'd be doing that, you only need a Short wicket to make the scores even. And then it's effectively a bat off between Short at AO vs Finch at Spotless and I know what I'd be backing there.

Yeah plus Short batting 2nd innings helps, can plan with Wade how to chase target without feeling the pressure.

Only problem is the way the Strikers have batted recently there might only be 90 runs out there for them to get.

I would take the C off Short. If he wants a good score he’d have to negate Khan which is near on impossible under lights in 20/20. Especially if Adelaide post a decent total and there’s scoreboard pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back