Multiplat Rocket League

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Silver represent.

I only play about a dozen or so games of twos a week so that’s probably a fair assessment but it’s definitely a hard rank to get out of. So many bog average players that almost all of my wins are my carries hitting hat tricks (even a double the other day) but for every few wins that I move up there will a few losses to keep me there. I’m not too fussed though except for when I get paired with somebody completely ordinary. It’s usually just something I play to wind down with before bed.

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
I fluctuate between gold two and three. I’ve been in platinum a couple of times and get wiped off the floor pretty quick. Far above my skill level.

Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just got called a smurf for the first time ever lol. Not my fault I'm stuck in silver because of bog average team mates! Well it's my fault for getting there, but if I got some decent team mates a bit more often then that would certainly help.

Know the pain bro. Was down in gold 1 on the brink of dropping back to silver till post above where I ripped a huge win streak with a random

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Know the pain bro. Was down in gold 1 on the brink of dropping back to silver till post above where I ripped a huge win streak with a random

Every time I get on the brink of breaking back into gold I get teamed with a bunch of plebs again who can’t read the play. I’m not good enough to carry yet but I do prefer playing in gold. In silver I’m usually the only one going for aerials or smacking shots from the walls. Probably need to practice if I want to start converting those into goals but I just play for a bit of fun here and there.

Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Every time I get on the brink of breaking back into gold I get teamed with a bunch of plebs again who can’t read the play. I’m not good enough to carry yet but I do prefer playing in gold. In silver I’m usually the only one going for aerials or smacking shots from the walls. Probably need to practice if I want to start converting those into goals but I just play for a bit of fun here and there.

If you're on PS4, add picko_99, happy to try and get you up a few levels

I'm not a superstar by any means, but play smart enough to be able to be competitive at Gold and Plat level

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
Bloody 'ell getting the candy corn s**t for me daughters daughters profile and I'm ranking better than mine. Hehe also can guarantee that if the pros used the scarab that 95% of players would use it too instead of the octane

I play it a fair bit, but I am currently Diamond 3 in rumble, so depending on your skill level you may not find the games too enjoyable haha
I think I'm Diamond 2 Div 4.

I don't know why they took casual rumble away though
It's strange that they take anything out of the game, they must not want to take up too much space or something.

have just got back into this playing doubles with a mate.

got the pass last night, level up fairly quickly with all the bonus points.

still suck at aerial shots. i can hit the ball sometimes when flying but with little to no control, some of the people we have played against are amazing.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
have just got back into this playing doubles with a mate.

got the pass last night, level up fairly quickly with all the bonus points.

still suck at aerial shots. i can hit the ball sometimes when flying but with little to no control, some of the people we have played against are amazing.

Heaps of smurfs a the moment since the latest rocket pass I have noticed. Got paired in Silver with a guy last night who was just having his own way, doing resets and flipping off the ceiling like you would see someone like SunlessKhan do on YouTube. I don't know why the opposition stuck around, it ended 10 - 0 (2 were mine, yay lol) as I usually initiate a forfeit once I start seeing that from the opposition. One of his goals was an end to end air dribble and he even took the piss halfway by flipping upside down

Heaps of smurfs a the moment since the latest rocket pass I have noticed. Got paired in Silver with a guy last night who was just having his own way, doing resets and flipping off the ceiling like you would see someone like SunlessKhan do on YouTube. I don't know why the opposition stuck around, it ended 10 - 0 (2 were mine, yay lol) as I usually initiate a forfeit once I start seeing that from the opposition. One of his goals was an end to end air dribble and he even took the piss halfway by flipping upside down

yeah * that s**t, we are the same as you, any time we come up against a duo that is clearly taking the absolute piss we just leave.

hasn't happened too often but bloody annoying when you're on a streak and then you cop that.

I know the easy solution is to just get better ourselves, but some of these blokes are on another planet and we don't have the time to get that good, we just want good fun close contests ha ha.

Back