Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2018/2019 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BILC has gotten back to me and is resigning his position, have sent an invite to NoPositiveTests! who's top of the wait list though he did say he'd be away til after Australia Day so i'm going to assume he's in and say we have just Coney and Stoney to confirm. :)

Last edited:

Preston pushovers PRE-DRAFT Delistings
Cam O'Shea
Bernie Vince
Lucas Webb
Tyson Stengle
Tom Williamson
Just in case you aren't aware, post draft you can cut players, but there is a fairly restrictive limit of 5 players that you can add from the free agent pool per season after the draft. You also can't cut players during the draft, I'll be setting a delisting deadline and all pre draft lists must be finalized by that date. Just a FYI since you capitalised pre draft.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With UF set to launch over the next week or so it's come to the point where i'm gonna have to set a deadline for the 2 AWOL coaches. I even texted Stoney and didn't get a reply but i'm going to give them one more week and one more message. If they haven't shown up by the end of next Sunday 10th of Feb I'll have to replace them with the 2 coaches on top of the wait list.

Breaking:

The Wise Guys have traded their pick 8 after the news young back Aaron Francis wanted to return home to Wellington.

Wellington Wise Guys trade pick 8 and a 5th round pick (69 (lol))
To new coach NoPositiveTests!
In return the WWG’s receive Aaron Francis, a fourth round pick (45) and a 5th round pick upgrade (59).

Ok so welcome to Cavalicious who will be taking over Resevoir Lakers going forward, got a bit of turnover this year with 1 more change imminent judging by Stoney's continued abscence. New coaches the more active you are the better for the league but just make sure you set your lineups at a minimum. Oh and delistings for the draft which should be in a few weeks. :)

Cavalicious isnt messing around.

The Wellington Wise Guys trade Shane Savage to the Resevoir Lakers for Jake Melksham in a quick fire trade.
Hah that didn't take you long. I have my work cut out collecting dees with you ready to pounce. Melkshakes is better IRL than in fantasy, it's a shame goal assists isn't a category :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back