Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Always curious why they disable comments on those videos. Almost like they dont want counter-evidence shared with people.
Literally explained in the 2nd slide Beng. Which he has left his email in to discuss the evidence he presented.

Metabunk tried...failed and got caught lying in the process.

I would also add Comments disabled is to avoid trolls just like the ones who inhabit this thread

Literally explained in the 2nd slide Beng. Which he has left his email in to discuss the evidence he presented.

Metabunk tried...failed and got caught lying in the process.

I would also add Comments disabled is to avoid trolls just like the ones who inhabit this thread

Flat Earthers avoiding trolls
q9khzibd1x911.png

You guys unfortunately went down some nutty intersection at some period in your life. You could have gone in a number of directions......

- Goth/Emo
- Modern day feminism
- Scientology
- Veganism

But for whatever reason you lot when with Flat Earth.

You guys could have gone to the Gold Coast.....but instead you chose Hobart.

LOL @ North going South.

Didn't mean to humiliate you. But you can still change your vote to the correct option!!!
The correct option? What are you trying to say here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched a video from what is considered a popular, respected and credible flat earth society site. One of their chief arguements as to why the earth must be flat is that God only created the Sun on the 4th day and so what was the earth spinning around for the first 3 days?

Hard to argue with that.

I watched a video from what is considered a popular, respected and credible flat earth society site. One of their chief arguements as to why the earth must be flat is that God only created the Sun on the 4th day and so what was the earth spinning around for the first 3 days?

Hard to argue with that.

s**t well Im convinced now. #FlatIsRight #GodISFlat

Hey - I'm posting a vid today!

It's just a National Geographic vid talking about 'Why do people believe this sh!t?'. It's fairly respectful, and very, very simplified. Grade 4 level. Seriously, not worth the full 10 minutes of your time.

Anyway - check it out from 1.43. Relevant for this particular forum:D:D:D:D.

Hey - I'm posting a vid today!

It's just a National Geographic vid talking about 'Why do people believe this sh!t?'. It's fairly respectful, and very, very simplified. Grade 4 level. Seriously, not worth the full 10 minutes of your time.

Anyway - check it out from 1.43. Relevant for this particular forum:D:D:D:D.

Me: How do we have gas pressure without a container?

"The ocean has pressure without a container" ~you :$

Stones, Glass houses.

You guys unfortunately went down some nutty intersection at some period in your life. You could have gone in a number of directions......

- Goth/Emo
- Modern day feminism
- Scientology
- Veganism

But for whatever reason you lot when with Flat Earth.
Liked your post until you attacked veganism. Nothing wrong with that at all. A few less animals slaughtered and a few less hardened arteries. Not exactly the worst thing ever......

Liked your post until you attacked veganism. Nothing wrong with that at all. A few less animals slaughtered and a few less hardened arteries. Not exactly the worst thing ever......
The diet itself is very healthy...it's not like you ever seen an unhealthy looking vegan.

I was more alluding to a compulsive need to take photos of everything they eat for twitter/instagram.....post their self righteous propaganda regarding how they don't eat anything animal related and that everyone else that does is a c***. Then the real nutty ones that I encountered last year form groups in public places with signs stating 'eating meat is wrong'/'you're a murder' or using pictures of baby animals etc.

Unless you're growing and eating fruits'n'vegies from your own backyard. Vegans are the biggest animal killers.

Back