The Gen X & Baby Boomer Safehouse Thread (no millennials allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you may have seen the salt levels directed at millennial's in the ******* millennials! thread. In an effort to keep the jimmies of the old codgers of the forum unrustled I have created this thread, a safe house thread where you are protected from the nasty millennials.

This is a place where old people can come to vent about serious world topics such as: money wasted on avo, travelling too much, social media, coffee choice, fashion, mindfulness, sexuality and so on without being annoyed by us whinging millennials.

Moderators please ensure that there are no millennial's coming into the thread to troll the poor old folk. Millennial's I hope that you can respect this space for what it is.

If you are not sure what Gen you are:

Baby Boomers - 1946-1964
Gen X 1965 -1980
Millennial born 1981 - 1996

Last edited:
As a Gen Xer can I protest and ban baby boomers as well, they are old and smelly and generally just suck.
Thanks.
Don't make me create separate threads. This is supposed to be a safe space.

Geeezzz typical lazy millennial. Zing, am I doin it rite!!!!
Okay, I will tolerate them for a while and see how they go, if they get to :poo: I will have to complain.

They may not even attend the safehouse. It is quite a big step for a boomer to attend a safe space where they can talk about their feelings without resorting to anger and outrage.

Some of you may have seen the salt levels directed at millennial's in the ******* millennials! thread. In an effort to keep the jimmies of the old codgers of the forum unrustled I have created this thread, a safe house thread where you are protected from the nasty millennials.

This is a place where old people can come to vent about serious world topics such as: money wasted on avo, travelling too much, social media, coffee choice, fashion, mindfulness, sexuality and so on without being annoyed by us whinging millennials.

Moderators please ensure that there is no millennial's coming into the thread to troll the poor old folk. Millennial's I hope that you can respect this space for what it is.

Baby Boomers - 1946-1964
Gen X 1965 -1980
Typical millennial.
Takes something thats been done before and waters it down into an inferior pissweak imitation.

Should have just called it '******* millennials (Gluten free version)'

Typical millennial.
Takes something thats been done before and waters it down into an inferior pissweak imitation.

Should have just called it '******* millennials (Gluten free version)'
This is a safe space where all opinions are welcomed and respected.

Something bizarre happened in the generation jump from my parents (baseline babyboomers) and my brother and I (Gen X-ers)

We couldn't be more different.

They: Quiet pommie, left wing, religious, frugal, thrifty, reserved, risk averse, Buddy Holly, etc etc

Us: Loud, cash money, pr0n, irreligious, capitalist, TISM, etc.

But at least we're all hard and face life's problems with a fair serve of self responsibility. Every generation since has gotten softer by the decade. Serious blindspots in human behaviour stemming from ignorance of history. And anyone who calls avocado "avo" needs to be killed slowly and painfully

Something bizarre happened in the generation jump from my parents (baseline babyboomers) and my brother and I (Gen X-ers)

And anyone who calls avocado "avo" needs to be killed slowly and painfully

Shouldn't be hard since I come from the softer generation ;)

You opinion is respected and appreciated, friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the cutoff from one gen to the next midnight on Dec 31st? Seems a bit arbitrary, and forces some unlucky people into the simpering mess of millennials.

is the cutoff from one gen to the next midnight on Dec 31st? Seems a bit arbitrary, and forces some unlucky people into the simpering mess of millennials.

Now days it is possible to identify as a Gen X even if you are not one!

Go

Moderators please ensure that there are no millennial's coming into the thread to troll the poor old folk. Millennial's I hope that you can respect this space for what it is.

Baby Boomers - 1946-1964
Gen X 1965 -1980
Good to see we’ve already rid the Earth of Gen Y’ers

Fellow boomers and Xers rejoice! For it is me who keeps the standard of our music well and alive. I am the guitarist of Muse! Even if millennials love my band that does not make me millennial myself. I renounce all my albums as "millennial albums" and see them for the Gen X albums they truly are

Last edited:
Fellow boomers and Xers rejoice! For it is me who keeps the standard of our music well and alive. I am the guitarist of Muse! Even if millenials love my band that does not make me millennial myself. I renounce all my albums as "millennial albums" and see them for the Gen X albums they truly are
Muse defy generational pidgeonholes.
They are just timelessly s**t.

Every generation since has gotten softer by the decade.
As life gets easier year by year thanks to the advances of science, you'd expect each generation to get softer as they face fewer challenges to survive. So the pattern is by design.

I'm afraid to imagine the generation that will follow millennials.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back