SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
917 in the end for me. Certainly not a bad round, could definitely have been worse but I think I'll drop from 17th to around the 30-35 rank mark.

Lets hope I'm doing the pessimistic ******* thing and I'm actually being a knob by underselling my score haha.
Oversold it. 37th :'(:'(

On second thought, going to take a punt and part ways with Darcy short for now to spare cash for trades this week. Predicting/hoping he fails on a pretty ordinary SCG deck and his price will drop enough to afford him back next round for his double.

Good read over the past few hours regarding Gurrrr pee. I too owned him and having to watch the fielding mishaps and drop catches has changed me as a person.

Some posts here are gold. Some s**t luck and s**t players have also graced my team. Good to see others venting and being so descriptive. Good effort guys.

And KOKOHUNTER - Why join my league if you haven't a clue. You haven't used a trade or a sub all season you ghost ship. Dragging the league ave down you muppet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going Boyce, Gurney and Phillippe to Coulter-Nile, SMarsh and Gilkes (assuming this Gilkes fellow is no chance of getting a game for Thunder). Even though his fielding is amazingly uncoordinated, Gurney is a quality bowler and I would like to trade out others like Bryant, Botha or Neser, but with their double up next it's not really worth it.

Looking ahead to next week is it best to go all 11 with the DGW or go 10 and Stoinis? Stoinis has clearly showed he can score huge with just one game. Obviously Short/Khan/Lynn will be priorities, but if you’ve already got those I’d rather have Stoinis than say just an average guy like Botha just because he has the DGW

Looking ahead to next week is it best to go all 11 with the DGW or go 10 and Stoinis? Stoinis has clearly showed he can score huge with just one game. Obviously Short/Khan/Lynn will be priorities, but if you’ve already got those I’d rather have Stoinis than say just an average guy like Botha just because he has the DGW
Doesn't Stoinis have the bye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back